5

"Hyo I just want to make it clear." Hae added beofre letting her close her eyes.

"About our relationship?" Hyo asked she starts getting nervous.

"Yeah! I just want to make it clear that your still mine coz I didn't split up with youand I didn't lose hope and faith with you" Hae starts talking , warming himself before asking..

"I didn't distance myself to you, I just need a space after all the betrayal that they did." Hyo added now they started to reveal everything from the viewers and the viewers are really excited about it.

"It's double a (show) and an (interview) " They thought.

"But if you will tell the truth that the reason why you left us it's thanks to the three of them." Hae added right from the very start and moment he knew  Hyo already  and nothing can replace her from his heart..

"Why? How come you know it?It's because of those three that I got hurted and the only people who found me where the 2PM" Hyo starts crying remembering those hurtful moments when she fights for her death and life.

"Oh! Ow! Looks like others are going doomed" Kyuhyun added.

"We know it! It's scripted she planned all of these" Yoona added now the three of them were very nervous.

"But you were the one who told us that Hyo can't act." Jessica added.

"Yeah! So why are you afraid if it's scripted.."Sooyoung glare at the three..

"Wait don't tell us that your guilty or something?" Fany added that made the three silent.

"The all we've been waiting for" The fan girl added she was really excited.

"Who could those three be?" The fan #2 wondered who were they.

"I'm sure they were all jealous of our Queen" Fan #3 added.

"Shh!" Hae hugged her.

"I'm here. i'll be your crying shoulders and the greatest fan of your life" Hae started to sing that made Hyo smile after hearing those words.

"I already know that you were my everything." Hyo added and Hae kissed her passionately.

Now the viewers are all in chaos what Hae will do next.

Hae starts getting a small little green box when they were still kissing.

The fans started to scream from watching and not just them but everyone who are the witness..

"OMG!  He's going to asked her hand." Seohyun shouted.

"That's why you guys suggest that we should save our voice." Taeyeon added.

"But now we can release it" Sooyoung added.

The SG members started clapping and shouting the same with the fans..

After the kiss Hae started to kneel.

"Now what Hae? you don't have to be sorry." Hyo added she didn't notice that Hae is holding a green little box but he hides it.

"Kim Hyoyeon " Hae starts to proposed.

"Yes! What is it Lee DongHae " Hyo doesn't have any idea.

"It' s been months since I asked myself that---"Hae looked at her with teary eyes. Hyo just keep quiet waiting for his words.

"That I need someone who will love me and take care of me for who I am and love me till the rest of my life" Hae started to show Hyo the little green box.