Let Me Ease Ya Mind

Next we went in a couple shoe stores, because Zay said "if we date our outfits gotta match" I swear he the female lol. We got a pair of Jordans, and Foamposites , and matching shirts. We were now going to Wet Seal so I could have something to wear for a party tonight.

??:Beauty?....Beauty is that you?
   Turning around I seen my middle school bestfriend.Haven't seen her since she disappeared in middle school, I knew her father was a drunk, and thought he'd gotten better ,but her mother divorced them and boom...they disappeared , I honestly thought the worst so seeing her was a surprise.

Me: Heeey My!!
  We shared a long tight hug, I truly missed her. Pulling away I introduced her to Zay.

Mya: nice to meet you

Me: what are you doing here?

Mya: im back!

??:Mya!!??

Mya:thats my mom's boyfriend, gotta go.
    We exchanged numbers and she was gone, finishing up our shopping me and Zay headed to his house.
    8pm Getting ready for he party
Zay: Get up B, so we can go

Me:Zaaaay!! the party not till 10

Zay: you gonna take all day, and I know it so get the fuck up.
    He gave my ass a hard smack and I jumped up.

Me: you stupid fuck! you g-
    The ringing of my phone shut me up , it was Mya.

Me: hello?

Mya: Hey...you wonna hang out?

Me: im actually going to a party tonight, you can come if you'd like
    Zay's eyes quickly widened , and viciously he shook his head no.

Mya: cool , send me the address.
    Hanging up I texted Mya the address.

Zay: I dont like her...first that man pop up, then her? somethings up B, and ion like it

Me: what are you talking about boy?

Zay: they suspicious and ion want you around them , real shit baby girl.

Me: I've known Mya since Midd-

Zay: PEOPLE CHANGE B!
   Walking over to him I sat down so that I was straddling him. Kissing his neck, I started grinding against him. His shirt went first, then his basketball shorts, pulling up my shirt I slid him in me. Lowkey I was hurting, but I wanted him to shutup. He put his hands on my hips when I started grinding, to stop me.

Zay: really B? you gonna ignore me like that?
  Tightening my vaginal muscles He groaned, distracted his grip on my hips loosened and he laid back down.

Me: let me Ease ya mind baby.
    Getting comfortable again I started riding him he found his way inside my shirt and grabbed both my breasts, tugging on my nipples felt good he eventually took my shirt off, and sat up. He took one in his mouth and the other in his hand, his warm, aggressiveness had me froze. "Dont stop now keep riding" , pushing him deeper I slowly started winding my hips, I honestly didnt know what I was doing, but I was trying. I held his head in place and sped up my pace, flipping us over I was on my back, and he was fucking me like this was gonna be his last nut.
    9:30
   We were now dressed and ready to go. He wore all Black, and his Foams and I wore a black dress with mine. When we pulled up it was packed, we actually had to park a few houses down, which Zay didnt want to do. Walking in I immediately spotted the girls, and I guess Zay seen his people cause he kissed my forehead and walked away.
        Unknown 
"Dont Let me Down Mya!"

" Im not I promise I'll get that bitch, it'll be easy"

"if you fuck up my money killing you is gonna be as easy as killing her, now get tf out"

  Fear and doubt pumped thru Mya's veins, but her life is what she valued most, so losing it and possibly her mother and brothers was nothing but motivation to Kill Beauty.

Beauty and Zay😍☺
Who that talking to Mya!!!!??? 👀
Dont tell Mommy has also been updated👉👉👉👉Check it out if you haven't