First day of school!

3 month later... 

Aphmau POV 

The school start again for me well i am going to miss summer. and aaron of course we did have alot of fun. Well now he is going to collage. But i still have my friends. Katelyn,KC,Garroth.Vylad,Travis,laurence and the others! I walked to school and the first person i saw was katleyn. 

Aphmau: Katelyn!

Katelyn: Oh hi Aphmau! You ready for school?

Aphmau: Yes. But i am going to miss Aaron.

Katelyn: oh... i know how much u did like him. and how much he did like you...

Aphmau: *blushes* hehe...

Katelyn: Well do you know where KC is?

Aphmau: yeah she said she is coming later! 

Katelyn: Well ok.

Me and katelyn went to the school. We saw Garroth and Laurence.

Aphmau: Laurence, Garroth!!!

Garroth: oh hi Aphmau! Me and laurence were just going to the classrooms. How was your summer?

Aphmau: Pretty good how was yours?

Garroth: Just good.

Laurence: Well we should maybe go to our classrooms. We dont want to be late. Like last year, Garroth...

Garroth: Oh cmon! You know how much i love cats. i just wanted to take one picture on it. it was so cute.

Laurence: Yeah,yeah but cmon lets go.

Garroth: ok, see you later Aphmau.

Aphmau: Bye. Your coming Katelyn?

Katelyn POV

I saw Jeffory with a girl. he looked so happy. And then... no... he kissed her!

Katelyn: Oh, Aphmau how could i break up with jeffory *start to cry*

Aphmau: Oh...Katelyn. come her so can give you hug. *hug katelyn*

Katelyn: Thnx, Aphmau  your always there for me.  Cmon lets go to class. 

I cant belive i broke up Jeffroy. he was always so nice too me. but also nice to every1. EVERY1. all boys and girls... even to Ivy and Aphmau have told me what she have done to her...

Well me and Aphmau went to the first class. Math.

teacher: bla bla bla, welcome back to school kids. hope all of u guys did have enjoy the summer. becuse now are we back to hell... i mean school hehe...

ok. We skip the school day.

Aphmau POV

I was finally back home. after a long day at school. I called FC/Aaron on my cell phone. 

F=FC/Aaron

A=Aphmau

A: hi Aaron how was you first day?

F: umm.... pretty good.

A: Oh what u doing?

F: Umm...Nothing

???: HEY! AARON get u ass over here. we need more ice and cola.

A: Who was that?

F: None....

???: WHOHOGHKOHR PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A: Ok what is going on? 

F: I am at a party at a dude house. You know just becuse this was the first day of school!

A: Well ok. See you tomorow then?

F: goodnight!