Lovin You

Lauren's POV
After using all the clues from the box under my bed I ended up sitting in front of a stage out in the woods. It wasn't too far. I still knew my back.  I looked out onto the stage and saw her walk out. She was so beautiful. She wore a white dress and some black heels. Her hair was still the same blonde I grew to love and it was still curly. It was as if she never left. She sat on a chair placed in the center and looked me right on the eyes. She smiled before speaking.
Dinah's POV
Dear Lauren,
I just want to say how much I love you. The moment you came into my life I knew you were the one. Just like Drake said. "You were the one, you were the one from the moment I seen ya." I've always loved your voice, your laugh, your smile, your passion, your personality, your body. I've always loved... You. There won't be a day that goes by that I don't think of you, even if I can't see you. I'm watching you from above and I know you'll find love somewhere out there. It doesn't even have to be a relationship with another adult. It could be with your family, friends, and even children. My favorite three words were always "I Love You." I loved it the most when we said it to each other. But now my favorite three words are "Lauren Michelle Jauregui" I never got to ask you to marry me. And I'm sort of glad I didn't. Because if I did you'd never move on. And I wouldn't be able to "live" knowing I'm causing you pain. Knowing I'm the reason you're holding back in your life. I love you Lauren Jauregui. Always have, always Will. Don't you ever forget it. I've loved you for what seemed like a thousand years. And I'll love you for a thousand more. If you ever need me, you know where to find me. Just look in your heart. Or look out to the sky. I'm up there. Watching you live. Watching you spend the rest of your days on Earth. And I'll be waiting. Waiting for the day that you get to come see me. But I hope it isn't soon. So you can enjoy and live your life. Make me proud. Go out and live your life, for us. "Life isn't worth living if you're not here." I remember you said that to me. I remember agreeing. But now I see why that is wrong. Now I see that, that isn't true. I understand your love for me. But you need to let me go, so you can continue in the world. Lauren, you are the most important thing I had. I left you behind but I know that one day we will reunite. I know you can see me. But unfortunately it's all in your head. Now before I go, I want you to know...
That you light up my world like nobody else.
You stand out from everyone.
You are beautiful in my eyes in so many different ways.
I love you Lauren Michelle Jauregui. I know you understand that.
Lauren's POV
She left. Disappearing into the night. Leaving a rose on the seat with the letter she had just read. She left me with tear stained cheeks.
But she also left behind her heart. She left behind love. And I know that I must continue...
For Us.
Lovin' her was the best choice I've ever made.