Chapter 1

-Lilly-

'Lilly! We are invited to a party!' My Best Friend Kayla yelled happily. She walked into our apartment's living room jumping up and down. 'Who's?' I asked curiously. 'That rich kid that we went to High School with!' She screamed really loudly. 'You mean Jenny?' I asked. 'Yup!' She exclaimed excitedly.

'Guess who will be there though?' She asked. 'I don't know One Direction?' I laughed sarcastically. 'Yep!' She laughed. 'That wasn't sarcasm.' She continued. 'WHAT?' I practically screamed. 'Excited much?' She laughed. 'WHAT? WE ARE GOING NO MATTER FREAKIN' WHAT!!!' I screamed. 'Ok.' She laughed even harder.

'When is it?' I asked. 'Friday!' She replied. 'WHAT? THAT IS 2 DAYS FROM NOW AND MY MOM IS COMING ON FRIDAY!' I stared freaking out. 'Then invite her to it!' She said. 'You must be kidding.' I said. 'Then go out and I'll tell her you had a job emergency?' she said more like a question.

'Ok' I said sadly. 'Aren't you coming??' I asked. 'No I don't like One Direction or Jenny.' She said. Then we both burst out into a fit of laughter. 'Ok then hope this works well!' I said before going to bed.

*

[Thursday]

-Lilly-

Ok. What am I going to wear tomorrow night? I should go shopping! 'KAYLA!!' I yelled. 'YES?' She yelled back. 'I'M GOING SHOPPING FOR TOMORROW NIGHT!' I yelled. 'OOH CAN I COME?' She yelled hoping she could go. 'Sure.' I said. 'Let's go!' She said clapping her hands.

[At the mall]

-Lilly-

'Do you like this dress?' Kayla asked. 'No. It's not really my taste.' I replied. 'Ooh! I love this one!' I said holding up a black dress that could go with some nice black toms or black high heels.

Yes, I can be girly when I want or tom-boy when I want. It really depends. Don't judge!

I went to the change-room and tried it on. It didn't fit. Ughh. I really liked that dress. Maybe they have my size?! I walked out to find Kayla holding a huge pile of clothes in her two hands.

'Woah! I think you already have too much clothing items Kayla!' I said. She just smirked. 'Try these on!' She laughed. 'No' I said smirking back at her. Her smirk then turned into a frown.

'Please!?' She begged getting on the ground. Awkward Much? 'No' I said again. Then I went back to finding my size. There. It. Is! Oh my! it's just so beautiful! I grabbed it and put the other one back and tried it on and it fit! Horaay!

'Let's go K. K!' I said while she was looking at all the shoes. 'Ok. But why do you still call me by that stupid nickname?' She asked. 'Because I want to!' I defended myself. She huffed and we got back home and went to bed.

-Jenny-

'Mom? Dad? When is 1D gonna be here?' I asked. I am meeting 1D again! Oh my god. I think Niall really likes me though like he will always talk to Harry and point to me then they will laugh so of course they love me!

'They will be here is about-' My dad got cut off by the door bell. 'Now' He finished. I ran straight to the door fixed my hair put on a smile an opened the door.

'Hey!' I said. 'Hi' Liam and Zayn said at the same time causing all the boys to laugh. After we were done laughing we all walked into my house and got popcorn for Niall and some blankets and watched a movie. We decided on Titanic. Great I'll probably cry. Luckily, I am wearing water proof mascara! Thank god for making it!

We all then gradually fell asleep. Zayn and Louis sleeping on one couch and Liam on the floor and Harry and Niall on my couch.

-------------------------- :) ------------------------ :) -----------------

Do you like? ;)

Hope you like!

You do?

Really?

Oh that sounds better. Of course not....:3

Bye xx