Chapter 17

Harry's POV

------------------

How could Lilly do that? First she's Josh's girlfriend then she goes around and cheats on Josh too?

I mean, Josh was such a good friend.

Tears start rolling down my eyes and the nurse walks in asking if I was alright.

"Get out." I cried. "Harry is everything ok?" The nurse asked. "GO NOW!" I yelled and she ran out of the door.

I curled up in a ball ignoring all the pain I was in and stayed like that for a couple hours.

Lilly's POV

----------------

Barbara ran out of the hospital room telling me that Harry was quite upset.

But I hate Josh. I hate him. All the anger started to get to me so I walked extremely fast out the hospital and ran to Josh's house which is quite a long ways away.

I knocked on his door and he answered "Hey Lil" I slapped him as hard as I could and he fell to the ground. "YOU JERK HOW THE HELL YOU COULD YOU TELL HARRY THAT YOU HAVE NO RIGHT YOU STAY AWAY FROM ME OR I'LL CALL THE POLICE!" I yelled angrily. "Tell the police what?" He smirked. I kicked him in the place where the sun does not shine and he grabbed my ankle and pulled me into his house.

I was screaming and one of his neighbours ran in asking what was going on and the neighbour helped me get away.

I ran home and laid in bed.

I didn't get out for a full 9 days until Niall came to my house and forced me to come out of bed.

Niall is such a good friend.

Niall made me breakfast and we talked or should I say he talked and I listened and never answered or replied to him.

One day, Niall told me he was going to bring me somewhere a secret.

He blind folded me and drove for awhile and when he took off my blindfold I saw the house I used to be excited to go to.... Harry's.

I started to run but of course Niall caught up to me and told me to talk to Harry.

When we walked in Harry was crying in his room and I told Niall I was going to the rest room when I actually snuck out the window.

I'm never going to be happy again. I can't even look at Harry. He hates me.

---------

Just a filler chapter :3

I'm sick :/