Chapter 15

A/N

----

I know these Author's Notes get quite annoying but please read this one:

I'm not sure if I should continue with this book? I'd really like feedback on this book because I get insecure on my writing easily and I delete the books when I get insecure and I haven't deleted this yet but I almost did, I really want to know what you think of this book, please comment, vote and share this book.

I love you all to the moon and back!

Now here is *drum roll*

CHAPTER 15!

---------------- • _ • ---------------

Lilly's POV

[a couple days later]

I turned on the television at about 1:30pm to see some kind of celebrity news show. They were talking about Harry.

"Harry caught with another girl?" The woman said. They showed pictures of him with a blond girl taller than Harry but then again she was wearing heels.

I called Harry and asked him who she was and he said that she was his cousin. So I let it go. If it's his cousin, it's not like he is going to cheat on me with her.

I walked downstairs and grabbed my keys, phone, and some money. I put my shoes on and drove to the pet store. I felt like looking at some pets because Kayla is moving out to her boyfriend's house and I'm going to be all alone.

Once I got in a man greeted me and asked if I needed help, I said "I'm fine, thank you." I looked around and saw the cutest dog ever.

It was brown and black, it was a Yorkie and ADORABLE!

It may be expensive but its worth it, I've been secretly saving up for it and never told Harry about it, that's a secret.

I got its bed and put it in the car.

I drove to the park.

Once I got there I found him and sat down beside him on the park bench.

Liam's POV

She sat beside me and said hello.

"Hi" I said.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

"Ready"

I kissed her...

Barbara's POV

I'm pretty sure I see Lilly right now. Who is she with? Harry? No...thats not Harry.

Who is he?

SHE IS CHEATING ON HIM?

I ran up to them and yelled

"LILLY? HOW DARE YOU CHEAT ON HARRY?"

Boy, do I hate Lilly. I always have and always will.

Its Liam... oh god.

"LIAM? HOW DARE YOU LET THIS HAPPEN?"

"Shhhh, Its not what it looks like" Liam whispers.

"Then what the hell is it?" I ask.

"I have never kissed anyone and I wanted the kiss to be perfect so I asked Liam to help me....." She whispered.

That b*tch.

"Please don't tell Harry..." She started crying.

Liam walked away and Niall and I started comforting her.

Niall was speechless, he is so cute!

We finally drove her home in her car and Niall hugged the dog the whole way home.

Niall's POV

This doggy is so cute, yes, yes, he is. Who's a cute puppy? You are.

Aw.

I'm so confused right now so I need a puppy time.

I really dislike Barbara but she thinks I like her, I hate lying.

I don't like anyone at the moment....

Except Lilly...

But me and her... can never be...