Three strikes and your out

Jayden up top. Isn't he a badass?

Jayden Pov
When my little cousin told me that some bully was picking on him and telling him what to do I was pissed. Nobody messes with my little cousin. But when I bumped into that guy and saw him, my dick got hard. I just wanted to pound my dick into him so hard. Shit I'm getting hard. I move around in my seat to try to adjust it.
Bell rings
I wait until everyone leaves. I get up and start walking down when the hallways. I see Jacob. Just when I was about to call him I saw Dimitri push him into the lockers. Jacob hands him some paper and Dimitri takes it then leaves. I walk up to Jacob.
"What did he want?"
"He made me do an essay in English." He said looking down. I sighed.
"You have to stick up for yourself."
I-I know. I'm just too scared and weak." He says
"Does he ever hit you?" I asked scared. I hope he doesn't hit him or else I will kill him with my bear hands. No matter how hot he is.
Jacob shakes his head fast.
"Good." I said in relief.
End of class
I was about to leave school when I heard sounds coming from the boys bathroom. I was about to keep walking when I heard a familiar voice.
"Stop." The person said. I recognized that voice, it was Dimitri. I heard shuffling then the door opened and a girl came out with messed up lipstick.
I glared at her and she scurried away.
Dimitri came out a moment after with some lipstick on his mouth. He turned his head and saw me. He blushed. I smiled. I'm glad I get that kind of effect from him.
He was about to walk away when I stopped him.
"What do you want faggot?" He sneered. He's trying to be tough again.
"Who do you think your talking to?" I sneered back. He looked taken back but then shook it off.
"I'm talking to you faggot!" He yelled at me while stepping closer.
"Why don't you leave me the fuck alone. Go find someone else to tease." He said while glaring at me.
I grabbed his shirt so his face was inlined with mine. I looked into his beautiful brown eyes. I leaned in and kissed him. He tried pushing me, but like I said to him before I'm stronger.
He gave in eventually and started to move his lips with mine. His lips were so soft.
I grabbed his ass and he moaned. While his mouth was opened I slipped my tongue in his mouth. I started to explore his insides. I sucked his tongue over and over again. He kept moaning. The vibration got me hard. I want to fuck him right here, but not now.
He pulled back to breath. His face was flushed. I saw a little bit of saliva coming down his the corner of his mouth.
He noticed me staring then glared at me.
"Stop doing that you faggot!" I gave him a confused look.
"Stop what?"
"Stop touching and kissing me! If you want a guy to fuck go ask your stupid gay faggot cousin." He said with disgust.
I grabbed his hand and dragged him to the boys bathroom and pushed him against the wall.
"DON'T YOU EVER AND I MEAN EVER TALK ABOUT MY COUSIN LIKE THAT AGAIN! GOT IT?!" I yelled. He whimpered and nodded his head.
"Good. Now you have to be punished." I said calmly.
"N-no." He said. I chuckled.
"Then you have to make it up to me."
He narrowed his eyebrows at the statement.
"How?" I looked at him.
"You decide, but it better be good."
He stood there thinking about it then all of a sudden his face was red. I looked at him confused. I knew what he was looking at, my erection. I smirked.
"You have to do something about this." I said while pointing to it. He gave me a blank stare.
" I pushed him down to his knees.
"Have you ever given a blow job before?" He blushed and shook his head. Good I'll be his first one.
I unbuckled my pants and let them drop to the ground. Then I pulled my dick out of my boxers.
"Suck." I commanded. He hesitantly put my dick in his mouth. I let out a moan. He pushed it all the way down his throat. His mouth was so hot and wet.
"Now bob your head up and down." I said.
He started going slow but then picked up his pace.
I grabbed his head and began fucking his mouth. He got use to it for a while. He stopped chocking too. 5 minutes later I felt my dick tingle telling me I'm about to cum. I pushed his head own farther and he gaged a little.
"Fuck! I'm about to cum. Swallow it for me." I said between breaths. With that I came in his mouth. After he swallowed every last bit of it I took my dick out of his mouth.
"You did good." I said patting his head. He slapped my hand away and glared at me. What's with the glares today?
"Don't touch me faggot." I sighed.
"You never learn do you? I ask. In less than a second his hands were on the wall, his pants and boxers on the ground, and his ass in front of my dick. Like this morning. 😏
"What the hell!" He yelled.
"I told you to stop disobeying me." I said shaking my head. I slapped his ass a couple of times until I saw my hand prints on it. This ass is mine.
I started to suck on two of my fingers. After I decided they were wet enough I put one of them in his ass. He hissed.
"I-it hurts." He said.
"Don't worry it will feel good soon."
I started to move my finger inside him. When I heard him moan I stuck another finger in. Let's just say 4 minutes later I have four of my fingers in his ass.
He started to move his hips against my fingers. I could see his dick leaking cum.
"Are you about to cum Dimitri?" I asked.
"Y-yes." He says while still moving his hips. I'm going to be the only one seeing him like this. I started to pump my fingers faster.
"Ah! Jayden!" He cums after saying my name. I also cummed in my pants when he cried out my name. I can't wait until he starts saying it when I pound into him.
I release my finger from his ass and lick them.
"Mmm you taste good." I say. He shivers while looking at me. I help him put his pants and boxers on. His legs gave out and he falls to the ground.
I bend down.
"Three strikes and your out." I said and walked out like a boss.

Dimitri Pov
Oh shit.