Jealously

Dimitri Pov
Me and Jayden have been getting closer over the past couple days. He hasn't asked me out and I'm a little sad. I still don't get these feelings. I don't know if I love him yet.
"Hey." I look down and see Jacob.
"Hi." I said shyly. Ever since Jayden came in my life I've been more shy around boys. They remind me of the punishments Jayden gives me.
"What did you get on your history project?" He asked.
"A-." I said proudly. He smiles.
"Thank you for helping me study. It really helped me a lot." I said. He nods and we walk to class. I see Jayden walking toward us and I blush. I turn and look at Jacob but he's already staring at me. I clear my throat. He has an evil grin on his face. It kind of creeps me out.
Jayden was coming closer and my heart was beating faster. Jacob decided to pull on my shirt hard so my ear is right next to his mouth.
"Just to let you know Jayden is a real monster in bed. You probably won't be able to move when he gets done with you. He's going to fuck you so hard that you'll be screaming his name all...night...long.." He whispered in my ear. My face is even redder if that's possible.
He lets go of me and I back up with a tomato face. Jayden walks up to me.
"What was that about." He asks. I couldn't say anything.
The bell rings
Thank god. Saved by the bell! Before Jayden could say another word I hurried and went to class.
Lunch bell
Everyone was leaving to go to lunch but I decided to stay. I'm going to do my homework early so I don't have to do ift later. While I was doing my work, I heard someone come in. I thought it was the teacher, but boy... was I wrong.
It was Jayden. He took the chair in front of my desk, turned it around, and sat in it.
I kept pretending to do my work completely ignoring him.
"Why do you keep getting me angry?" He finally says. I look up.
"What?"
"Why do you keep getting me angry?" He said again slowly, like I was 2 years old.
"How did I get you mad?" I asked. He sighed.
"What did Jacob say to you?" I didn't know what he was talking about at first but then remembered this morning. My face went from tan to red in .2 seconds.
"Nothing." I quickly said while looking back down. I saw him clench his fist so that they were turning white.
"Don't lie to me Dimitri." He said. Oh god he used my first name.
"I'm not. Why do you keep bugging me about this crap." I said getting angry.
He slammed his hands on my desk and I jumped. I looked up. Now I'm pissed.
If he wants to play that game, then I'm going to have to teach him a lesson.
"What the fuck is YOUR problem?! One minute your sweet then the next your an asshole! Me and Jacob are friends and we hang out together. You can't tell me who to talk to! We are not dating! I don't have to tell you everything! I have secrets that you don't even know! SO STOP BEING A LITTLE BITCH AND GROW UP! STOP GETTING MAD OVER EVERY LITTLE THING!" I yelled while poking his chest.
Even though I'm bigger than Jayden, he's scarier than I'll ever be.
"What did you just say to me? He said.
"Haha nothing." I said while scratching the back of my neck, looking away.
"Did you call me a little bitch?" He asked. Oh shit I thought.
"No I didn't. I said you have.... a big dick." I blurted out. I saw a small smirk on his face.
"Oh really?" He said with a raised eyebrow. I nod. Then I remembered what I said.
Oh god what did I get myself into?
"So you like this? He pointed to the huge bulge in his pants. I blushed. I can't say no to him. No matter how mad he gets me.
"This is yours you know." He takes it out. I look at it and lick my lips. I just want to taste it. Put it all the way down my throat and suck it till its dry.
I started getting hard just by looking at it.
"C-can I taste it?" I asked. He smiles and nods.
I go over to him and kneel. I didn't waste anytime and stuck it down my throat. It taste so good! I bobbed my head up and down like he told me to.
He grabbed my hair and begin fucking my mouth.
"Shit! Dimitri I'm going to cum. Swallow it baby." He says. I nod my head.
A minute after I felt hot liquid going down my throat. I swallowed it. I took his dick out out my mouth and it made a "pop" sound. He lifts my head up and looks into my eyes.
"I love you." He says. I stare at him. He what! Omg what do I say?! My heart feels like it's about to pop out of my chest.
"W-what?" I ask.
"I said I love you. I know I'm possive sometimes it's just because I just want you all to myself. I don't like it when other people touch you or tell you secrets. I got jealous when you and Jacob started getting close. I'm sorry for being overprotective. I just want you to be mine. So with that said... Dimitri will you be my boyfriend?"
I felt like crying. That's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me.
I nod.
"Yes." He had a huge smile on his face. He grabbed me and hugged me. I felt like he was going to break my spine.
"You made me the happiest man on earth!" He said while still smiling. I couldn't help but smile too. Maybe I do feel the same way.
Bell rang
"Well its time for me to go." He said  breaking the silence. I frown but quickly hide it. He notices it though.
"Don't be sad kitten I'll see you soon." He kissed my forehead. The smile went back on my face.
He started walking toward the door. I forgot to tell him something.
"Jayden!" I yell. He turns around.
"Yea."
"I.. Love you!" I said.
"I love you too baby." He winks at me then leaves.