Don't Distract Jumin (Jumin Han x Zen/Hyun Ryu) (Part 1)

Requested by: jsndkndnd and PhantomK_

Part 2 will be a smut/lemon, sorry not sorry.

___________

It was early morning, Jumin should be getting up soon. Though Zen held him back from work. He had a flight to Japan today, he had to go to a meeting. Jumin was going to leave behind Zen of course. Zen hated being away from Jumin. Jumin also hated being away from his lover. Yet, he had to leave. Jobs are important too.

Zen ran his hand over Jumin's waist and kissed his cheek. Jumin softly smile and wrapped his arms around his neck. The white haired male smiled and kissed his nose. Jumin then kissed his lips and pulled him closer. Zen kissed back and then kissed his cheek. Jumin contently sighed and ran his fingers through his hair.

Zen kissed down to his collarbone and sucked lightly. Jumin whined and lifted his head up. Zen chuckled and nuzzled him. The black haired male nuzzled back and kissed his lips. They kissed for awhile until Jumin pulled away. He checked the time and gasped. He pushed Zen off of him and ran to the closet.

The white haired male followed his lover and wrapped his arms around his waist. Jumin gasped and melted into his touch. He placed his button up shirt on himself. He buttoned it up and put on his tie. Zen sneaked his hands under shirt and tickled. Jumin let out the sweetest laugh.

Jumin smacked Zen's hands away, "Stop~!"

Zen chuckled, "Don't leave me my love..."

"I have to."

"Come back soon."

"Fine."