(6) Please...

I slip on my outfit before doing my makeup and grabbing a granola bar from the kitchen, darting out the door. I sprint down my street into the school and luckily get to the doors with no problems. Someone gives me directions to guidance once they see I'm new so I thank them and run towards the door.
It's been a little longer than a week since that dream. I haven't been able to hang out with anyone because I've been preparing videos for YouTube so I can publish them right as I get home.

"Cassy!!" I look to my right to see Maddie and Michelle at the lockers. I wave and go to get my schedule.

"Hi, I'm Cassaddee Dreemur and I'm here to get my schedule and locker number." The lady smiles at me and hands me some papers and a book.

"The book is for writing down your assignments and also for passes for the bathroom or guidance, something like that." The lady informs me. "Welcome to Fangirl High. I am Ms. Diana and feel free to come to me if you need help with anything."

"Thank you Ms. Diane, I will." I walk out of the guidance office and go to Maddie and Michelle. "Hey guys. Where's Logan and Gabi?"

"Gabi is running late and Logan is sick... At least I think so." Michelle informs me. We compare our schedules and turns out I have all my classes with Logan, half of them with Gabi, and Math and English with Maddie and Michelle, and Study Hall with everyone.

Period 1
Science
Mr. Girotte

Period 2
History
Mr. Veron

Period 3
English
Miss Barron

Period 4
Lunch

Period 5
Voice
Mr. Xavier

Period 6
Math
Ms. Kirottien

Period 7
French
Mrs. Joudi

Period 8
Study Hall
Miss Farley

The bell rings and we all head to our classes.

"Alright, everyone shut up. Today we have a new student." The teacher, Mr. Girotte, points his meter stick at me. Damn he's loud. "Name age hobby go!" He yells at me

"Cassaddee Dreemur, 15, sing and write." I sit at a table with Maddie and Michelle in the back.

"So since we finished the unit last class, and that was the last unit, today is a free day and tomorrow we will be doing a group project." The double M's and I take out our phones and go into the group chat with Gabi and Logan.

MaddiePenguin🐧🐧🐧: Free day in Science today :3
👑KingHoying💕💗: Well I'm all better but I woke up really late. You guys wanna have a sleepover?
👑QueenGrassi💕💗: Free day in Math and I'm in
MaddiePenguin🐧🐧🐧: Ditto
ScömícheBaby😍: Me three
👑GirlGrassi💕💗: Can't. Gotta do something
👑KingHoying💕💗: Cassy, you've been avoiding sleepovers with us all week. What's going on with you?
👑GurlGrassi💕💗: Nothing okay? Just drop it.
👑KingHoying💕💗: No
👑GirlGrassi💕💗: Logan just leave it alone
👑KingHoying💕💗: I don't have to
👑GirlGrassi💕💗: It's none of your business just leave it
👑KingHoying💕💗: No Cassaddee tell us
👑GirlGrassi💕💗: IF I DON'T WANT TO I DON'T HAVE TO
👑KingHoying💕💗: I'M TRYING TO HELP YOU CAS
👑GirlGrassi💕💗: I DON'T NEED HELP
👑KingHoying💕💗: CASSY DONT SHUT ME OUT
👑KingHoying💕💗: PLEASE I WANNA KNOW IF SOMETHINGS WRONG
👑KingHoying💕💗: I WANT TO BE HERE FOR YOU BUT I CAN'T IF YOU JUST SHUT THE WORLD OUT
👑GirlGrassi💕💗: IT'S NOTHING YOU CAN HELP WITH LOGAN JUST LEAVE ME ALONE
👑KingHoying💕💗: CASSY PLEASE JUST LET ME KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON
MaddiePenguin🐧🐧🐧: Guys stop fighting
👑GirlGrassi💕💗: ALRIGHT FINE
👑GirlGrassi💕💗: YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON
👑GirlGrassi💕💗: IM SCARED. SCARED THAT JOEY AND DANIEL ARE JUST GOING TO TAKE ME BACK TO THE ORPHANAGE. SCARED THAT YOU GUYS WILL HATE ME FOREVER. SCARED OF LIFE ITSELF.
👑GirlGrassi💕💗: I FUCKING SAID IT LOGAN ARE YOU HAPPY NOW!!??!?
* 👑GirlGrassi💕💗 has left the chat*