I Hate You!!!

Naruko : So I decided to update 2 chapters hehe

Naru : Omg I thought this story was on hold !!!!

Naruko: I did...... I'm bored so I felt like updating

Sasuke : Great!!! I didn't like you putting us on hold

Naruko: Hmph meany ..... Get out my room if your going to judge .... Out ...out

Naru & Sasu : Ahhh !!!! We're leaving don't hurt us!! *Runs out of room *

Naruko : What the Fuck was that for I was playing ........ Anyways enjoy !!!

Naru & Sasu : At least we're safe
---------------------------+-+-------;-;
Naruto' s P.O.V
I jumped to the roof startling Naruko and Sasuke. " Hey Nii-san !!! Is dinner ready? " Naruko cheered/asked. I growled and I watched as Naruko's smile sunk and Sasuke pulled her close. " I do believe you have explaining to do " I said with venom. Naruko looked at me confused but I didn't care at the moment though. " You will not marry him " I barked out as Naruko gasped and Sasuke hissed. She stood up slightly stumbling " You... You don't approve? " she asked me with a timid voice. I winced inside but still glared " Of course I don't approve, your not allowed to see him anymore" I snareled. Sasuke and Naruko both growled before she shouted " I Hate YOU .... You don't care !!". Then she grabbed sasuke's hand and rushed off to the forest. I was so shocked by the venoumus tone that when I came back to realiy thet were already gone " Shoot !" I yelled as I ran after them.
--------------+++------++-----------
Well here ya go bye loves
J