Cousin?

Hi my demonlings, here is another chapter and this time I want to dedicate this chapter to @inlovewiththemoney
I hope you enjoy

Tsuki's P.O.V

As I embraced Sasuke, I felt all warm inside. I missed him so much,after my parents moved the Uchiha and Uhiha families became distant. A slight shuffle was heard behind us, I let go to see a bewildered and hurt Naruko. Oh my Shinobi, she didn't know what was going on. "I-I see you two know each other, but how?" Naruko asked as she hugged herself.

"He\She's my cousin." Me and Sasuke say together. Naruko looks confused, "Sasu? I thought all your family died?" My head whips to Sasuke and he smiles sheepishly. "A-Ah well I thought so to but she must of survived with her parents." He explained. Me and Naruko stiffened up at the mention of my parents. "Sasuke, Tsuki's parents kicked her out for not getting good grades at the academy." Naruko stated saving from explaining.

Sasuke's eyes were narrowed and his fists clenched. "Oh? Really?" He growled as his sharigan appeared. I stifled a scream as Naruko gave him a bored look. "Sasuke Uchiha, stop." Wow, she had so much authority in her voice. Sasuke paused and his eyes faded back to black. Smiling a sheepish grin again, Sasuke pulled Naruko by the waist before kissing her. Closing her eyes, Naruko kissed back as she tugged on his hair.

Coughing slightly, I got their attention making them pull apart. Naruko's face turned red and Sasuke smirked. "OK, well um where do I sleep?" I asked. "Uh the one across from mine, upstairs, my room is the red door and Sasuke's is blue, your door should be black. " Naruko said. Sasuke send her a glare. "What? You have your bed room, mine was your parents and Tsuki's was Itachi's! Those are the only clean ones! The guests are in shambles"

Sasuke just shook his head and placed a light kiss on her cheek. "I don't care Naru, it's fine." He then walked off .
Both of us giggled as he left, he could be so annoying. I think my new home will be great. Or so I thought.