0

Salam everyone! Well, if you're reading this. Then you're definitely a real one. Where do I begin?! How long has it been?! Too long. I'm so sorry I took down this story but it was really because of writers block and I apologize for that. But, Since we're all in quarantine I've decided to bring this book back better. They'll be a few changes made, maybe a lot but the story line is still the same. I hope you all will stick in cause if you don't I'll haunt you lol. I hope you all love this book as much as you did before.

Prologue.

"Why me"I ask, terrified of what his next answer might be. "Any woman would be willing to do this, Mr Zuti. Why do you need to force me? Why?" Anyone would be willing to put up with this but me. I wasn't ready for this and nothing would change that, certainly.

"Because"he sighs deeply. "You were destined to be mine Taqwa Halil, mine only"

*****

Poles apart but struck together.

Taqwa Halil has had it rough. After her life fell apart in a car accident resulting to the death of her family she's forced to pick up the pieces. But, despite everything she seemingly strong and confident when she's left no choice. She has to find a job that'll save her life, little did she know it was about to take a wild less turn when she meets her new boss.

Arif Zuti, a powerful billionaire has it all. He has the looks that made many women sigh in longing, the wealth that everyone dreamt off and immense power. A master in negotiation and deceit , he could get anything he wanted. Of course that's how he got to manage his successful Multi Billion Dollar Company, Zuti Enterprises. Anything and everything was given to him in a snap of his fingers.

When he crosses path with a certain Niqabi. His heart flips a thousand times and he knows he would do anything to make her his.

*

Swipe or scroll to read the first chapter. Comment, Vote and of course Shareee!!