Jealous Katsuki Bakugou x Reader

~• This is another request from Tento- I hope you enjoy Tento-. Btw sorry for slow updates. •~

*Katsuki's p.o.v.*

Tch. Fucking Deku taking Y/n from me. Why did they even go with him in the first place. No way Deku is better than.

It gets me so angry! Why do they want to hang out with Deku all the time. Why?! Why not me?!

I continued to glare at Deku's head hoping it would explode or somehow someone "accidently" throw something at him.

Wait, where are they going. Deku better have not asked them on a date or I will kill him.

*Y/n p.o.v.*

"Hey, Izuku-nii!" I shout at him.

"Oh nee-chan. You ready to go home?" He asked.

"Yup! Let's get going I need food in my belly!" I said happily.

"Hmm?" I say out loud looking over my brother's shoulder I see Katsuki glaring at my brother.

"Hey why is Kacchan glaring at you?" I questioned.

"He always does that." He replies. "Oh, dang we are going to miss the train if we don't hurry let's go!!"

My brother grabs my hand and drags me off. As we are running I see Kacchan looking at the floor. Is Kacchan okay?

*Katsuki p.o.v.*

I look at the floor and back up to see them gone. I run out of the school to try to catch up with them.

I finally see them nearing the train station. I run faster to see what train they are catching and what is the route.

Y/n don't do anything with Deku. If you do I'll... I'll... I'll think of something later.

They payed for their tickets and get in the train. I quickly slide my train card through the card slot and heard a ding. I push through the spinning gate and jumped in the train the last second before it took off.

"Where are those brats?" I whispered.

I see h/c hair flow behind a man. There they are near the door. The train finally comes to the first stop where they get out. I quickly follow behind them and see them heard towards the exit. Man they walk fast.

*Y/n p.o.v.*

"Izuku I feel someone following us." I said.

"It's probably nothing Sis. Just think about mom's homemade cooking." Izuku says.

"O-okay." I replied. The train comes to first stop and we get off. I can't wait to eat delicious fresh food.

Because food is good for the soul. Maybe that's why Kacchan is always angry. He never gets fresh home cooked meals.

So sad. Maybe I should make him something. I begin to blush at the thought. My crush accepting and eating my food. It's harder then it seems, because it's Kacchan.

Cranky cranky Kacchan.

*Katsuki's p.o.v*

I've been following them for an hour and we got to Deku's house. Wait are they already dating. Am I too late.

Hell no. I began running towards them really quickly.

"DEEEEEEEEKKKKKUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!" I screamed loudly.

I see Deku and Y/n turn around to face me. I pull my arm back to punch Deku, but y/n went in front of him.

"Please don't hurt Izuku-nii!" They shout crying.

I-Izuku-nii?? What the hell!! Deku is their brother!!

"E-eh?" Was all that came from my mouth.

They ran up to me and hugged me.

"If you are cranky, because you don't get home cooked meals. I can make you one. Yeah yeah." They cried into my shoulder.

Deku looks at me angry, but shrugs it off.

"No don't cry y/n." I said patting the top of her head.

"B-but your sangry." Y/n states looking at me with teary eyes.

"Sangry?" I ask.

"Sad and angry." They deadpanned.

"Oh." I said. "I'm not sangry. I'm just..."

"Just what?" Y/n asked.

"Okay." I say. " I really like you. Like more than anyone on this planet and when I saw you and Deku walking together. I got jealous."

They blush and smile. Then they kissed me on the cheek.

"Silly Katsuki I really like you, too." They said smiling.

I chuckle and kissed them on their soft lips. Deku coughs.

"S-sis we should ummm, you know go home." He says.

Oh yeah he was here. Fucking Deku ruining our moment. She breaks the kiss, quickly gives me a hug, and runs up to their house not before they yell.

"See you at school, new boyfriend!!"

I smirk as they closed the door to their house.

"What a day." I simply say walking home. I will never let go of the them. They are the reason I fight to be a hero and why I live.

Love you. Y/n.

~• Sorry if was late, short or not as good Tento-. I still hoped you enjoyed anyone reading.

P.s. Check out Tento- they seem really cool and nice. •~

~• Love Suiko •~