Angry Izuku Midoriya x Reader

~• This is kinda going to be a sad story. This was request is for emilythecurator. I hope you enjoy. •~

~• With much love, Suiko •~

*Izuku's p.o.v. *

I can't believe them. Why wouldn't they help them? Why was I too late? I couldn't save her. It was my fault, no, it was their fault. Those so called heroes I looked up to betrayed them. My lover, y/n, they were my hero. The one who stood up for me.

The one who believed in me.

The one who stood by my side.

The one who truly loved me.

Now she is gone forever. She is gone and its all their fault, those so called heroes.

I must get revenge on them for y/n.

*Y/n p.o.v. *

Yes. I am dead, but he needs to know its not their fault or anyone's.

It was another ordinary day for us heroes. Until we got an unusual call. It seems like there was a suicidal bomber in the middle of the town square.

Once we got there everyone was taking cover. Cowering in fear. They are all scared and alone.

"I'm going to blow these people to smitherins!!!" He shouts.

I wasn't going to let that happen.

I run over to the man and use my quirk to create a small five feet force field.

The last beeped of the bomb was heard and the last thing I saw was Izuku crying.

It's not his fault.

Its mine.

*Izuku's p.o.v. *

I strut over to the teacher's conference room hiding a knife in my pocket.

I knock on the door to see All Might answer it.

"Oh, Young Midoriya what brings you here?" He asked.

"Revenge... " I state quietly.

"Hmm, uh. What do you mea-..." He was cut off by me stabbing him in the chest.

"It was your fault!!!" I screamed.

I pushed him to the floor and kept stabbing him. Blood splattered all over the floor and me.

"M-Mido-oriya. I-I'm s-sorry... " He chokes out.

"I don't want your pity." I growl.

*Y/n p.o.v. *

No, my love... Why? Why did you do it.

I couldn't stop him or even tell him it was my decision.

I can not forgive you.

Even if I'm dead.

*Izuku's p.o.v. *

I killed the sign of peace.

I'm a monster.

I'm sorry Y/n.

I lift up the knife with my hands and gripped it tightly.

"Good bye, world..."

I say as I stabbed myself.

Anger is a horrible thing.

~• I'm so sorry for late updates, short ,or bad writings. School is a bitch. Once again, sorry for this. •~

~• With much love, Suiko •~