ELEVEN / Sauce

The men fixed themselves as they gathered their belongings and headed towards the private jet that would take Steph and the rest of the team, Seth and a couple of others to Las Vegas for Stephen's Bachelor's Party.

As soon as they got themselves situated on the plane, Seth popped open a bottle of champagne for them to drink on the quick flight over.

"Alright, alright." Seth stood quickly before the jet took off. "I'm not tryna get all sappy here because between the two of us, Steph's the soft one. So this ain't really my style." They laughed. "But, I just wanna say congrats bro. I'm beyond happy for both you and Alyssa. You two will make the best parents and raise a great family together. The married life will suit you two well." He chuckled. "But I mean until you become a married man, let's just party it up and do some damage out there, aight? Cheers." He rose his glass, making everyone raise theirs for a quick cheers before jetting off to Vegas.

"Thanks Seth, can't believe that actually came outta your mouth but I'm grateful for you." Seth smiled as Stephen looked at everyone in front of him. "I'm grateful for all of you. Now let's have some fun." He said as they sipped on their champagne while the jet took off. The group continued to converse and make jokes to make the flight go by a lot quicker than expected. Sooner or later, they felt the jet coming to a landing point, revealing the Nevada environment outside of their windows.

"Yo, it looks crazy hot outside." Dray said as he peeked out of his window.

"Maybe you shouldn't have worn them sweats in the first place. You know we're headed to Vegas--" Klay chimed in.

"Maybe you should fix ya face before you come at me with that bull." Draymond rolled his eyes, making the rest of the group laugh.

"He right though, why you over here wearing sweats when you know it's damn near 100+ outside? You forgot to do your laundry?" Andre said as he popped his head over the seat.

"I just wanted to be comfortable."

"Okay grandpa." Andre snorted as he began to laugh.

"I'ma get all ya'll this weekend, watch." They began to gather their belongings as soon as they caught sight of the cars that would take them to their panorama suite atop the Planet Hollywood hotel. 

"Lawd, this suite is nice

"Lawd, this suite is nice." Andre whistled as they all walked around the suite in awe.

"Too bad ya'll sleeping on them couches." Steph laughed as he put his belongings down in a room.

"That's cold, man." Livingston said as he plopped on the couch. 

"Aye, shot up!" Draymond wasted no time popping open a Hennessy bottle left on the counter as a welcoming gift for Steph and the group. "Steph quit hiding, you finishing most of this."

"No I'm not." Steph laughed. "We all know that's you."

"Yo, he's right though. You probably gon' take that into the room and sleep with it." B Rush chimed in.