Intro

Once upon a time....

(Let's set the scene first: it was about 8 pm in the fall getting dark but not totally pitch black yet... In an old crusty bar located in California  pretty empty you're currently seeing through the eyes of Alyssa Morgan.)

How many more of these do I have to drink to forget everything? "I thought to myself"

(A couple hours and a lot of shots later, your vision is so blurry and you feel like you're wobbling around on a shaky boat in the middle of the Atlantic during a hurricane.  You slowly pull yourself up and try to walk towards what you think is the door. Then out of nowhere three big man pin you up against a wall, two big fat, meaty redneck men, one slim, tall African American man.)

W-what a-a-arr yoooooooo-u do-n.
"I stuttered with a shaky voice and unclear moans"

Haha what do you think we're doing?
"One of the drunken men yelled whilst sliding his hand up my baggy sweatshirt"

N-n-n-n-nooo! "I tried to scream but it came out more like a loud whisper"

(They started to drag me out the front door almost falling over but then, three men walked into the bar looking for directions and they noticed I was being harassed)

excuse me sir what are you doing to this lady? "He said slightly angered"

We're just taking our daughter back home seems she drank a bit too much haha. "the three gross men from the bar looked at each other and laughed"

(holding me behind their backs black eyeliner tears rolling down my pale face, The other men jerked me out of their grasp picked me up and swiftly carried me into the parking lot and threw me into the back seat of their car)

***is this any good should I continue, sorry know it's short but sweet It's 2am and I couldn't sleep but started getting sleepy towards the end. so yeah that's all I gotta say I think see y'all later in this story or in a brand new one who knows?!? Just now re read what I wrote last night and realized how fast it escalated 😂😂.