Part 1:Wait!What?!A cafe!?

(I've decided to copy it back and paste(•_• ...)

Part 1:Wait!What?A cafe?!

Humans and creatures are different in how they walk,eat and mind.For Creepypasta family,they don't care anything about that kind of things,all they care was only about how to kill their own prey and now it was about to changes.As for a normal human;immortal,their morning were perfectly fine.With peaceful in the morning there won't be any problems for them,but deep in the forest there was an old mansion building where all the CreepyPasta lives.Their own morning wasn't like humans,it was noisy and louder.It's already morning,the one that have already awake is only Slendy with his two proxies,Masky and Hoodie.Three of them walking to an old abandoned building,Slendy turn around to face with his two proxies "Well...Hoodie,please go up there and wake up those 'sleeping beauty' and Masky help me with some stuff" the two poor boys that are just woke up from their sleep,they still confused on what their boss going to do,although the still sleepy but they just ended up following the orders that had given "Umm...Sir,what are you planning on to do with this huge abandoned building??" Masky wait for Slendy to response his question but Slendy just gesture Hoodie to go up there and will tell him with the others later,with that both of them disappear.Slendy couldn't imagine how the cafe will going to be and he really hope that the children will accept all of these shocking news.

"Welcome To Our Lovely Cafe~"

After everyone had woke up,Slendy cleared his throat and began to talk "Children..as you know..that there was an old building out there..and i think we shall do something about it.." before he can talk more futher,someone cut his speech "I know!we should made a trap for immortal!so we could easy to kill them!" he just sighed and shook his head "No..please calm down..and Ben..don't ever try to cut my speech before i can finish my sentences.." everyone began to quiet and listen to what Slendy want to talk about "Okay..this maybe will shocked you guys..but i want to do a new things..so..as what i say about an idea..i actually want to open a cafe.." after Slendy finish his words,this times everyone still quiet,suddenly "WHAT THE FU*K!!c-cafe?!!" everyone began to become noisy "Children...i know this idea was ridiculous..but..we have to try..and there's will be no but's..lets end our meeting here..everyone..you had work to be done today.." with that Slendy teleport away from there and everyone just shocked "Well..yeah..we should get going now.."Jane walk away from there without gave a glance towards them "Yay!a cafe!I'm going too!" even Sally following Jane out from there,excited about this new cafe.The others just sigh and walk away from there as well and begin their work.

Unknown POV

Pants,pants a girl with brown hair try to catch her breath while running into a forest with sirens can be heard behind her "Woah..that was close..i need to get going now..try to find a new place to hide.." with that she ran deeper into the forest without realizing there was something watching her.

END POV

As Slendy was doing his work,he can feel someone was intruding his forest,with that he can saw a girl running away from the cops "This..will be intresting..i really need an extra help anyway.." with that he disappearing from his mansion.

Next chapter will be soon~

(I know,it short right?)