Creepypasta Ben Drowned (Love Story)

Hello Its me Dominique, this is my frist story so sorry if its bad :c

_____________

The Game

Kat heard a pounding at her door, she swifty ran and opened the door. "KAT!!!" screamed her friend Alika. "What the hell Alika?!!" She yelled. "Sorry kat, sounding calmer, I found a free Nintendo64 game in the garbage!" She said smiling. "Cool but why in the hell would you look through the dumpster for a game that's probably no good" Kat asking quesioning her. "I know that this game might be wroth something though!" She said with a frown. "Hey maybe you can throw it away again, then it'll be worth something" Kat said sarasitically. "HEY I'LL PROVE IT TO YOU!" Alika said grabbing me and sitting me on the couch while she puts the game into her Nintendo64. "Whoa Whoa Alika, we don't even know the games name maybe we shouldn"t play it" Kat replied. 1Its called Drowned and 2-" Alika said and also said "I'm going to play it!!" Alika runs outside the house, jumps into her car and drives away. Ugh, Kat was thinking, Why is Alika so mad, and DROWNED?! What kind of name is that for a game? Anyways  Mom and Dad are going to be home by midnight, I should probably get some sleep.

~Next Day~

Kat jerked out of bed as soon as she heard the phone ringing. "UGH who ever is caling is gonna pay" It was Alika maybe she finallly got rid of that stupid game. Kat answered.

Alika: Hello

Kat: Hey..

Alika: Is this Kat?

Kat: NO its Mary Poppins, Of course it's me!

Alika: Well remember that game... DROWNED?

Kat: Yeah? (Kat was waiting to hear, you were righ)

'Alika: Well it's.....

Kat: It's?

Alika: AWESOME!

Kat's gaw dropped and a good 5 minutes of slience

Alika: Hello? Kat? .... Snap out of it.

Kat: Um yeah Im still here

Alika: Um okay..... I dare you to play it!

Kat: Umm.. N-

Alika: OKay I'll be by your house in 5 minutes bye! *hangs up*

"Ugh i don't want to play this stupid game. It's not even a real game, I mean DROWNED, that is a ridiculous name for a game." she whisped to herself. As Kat was talking to herself, the doorbell rang. Kat opened the door, and Alika screams "HII KAT!!" Alikas eyes were red and around her eyelids were solid black. "A-l-l-lika!!!" What happened!!" Kat yelled out of fear to her friend. "Oh nothing" said Alika like she was a different person, "I just didn't get any sleep, to busy playing the game" Alika said. Kat stepped away from her friend who was clearly going insane. Alika pulls Kat's arm and drags her to the living room and plots her and herself on the couch and started playing the game "Al-l-ika you need to stop playing this game!" Kat yelled at her. "OHH..., SO YOU WANT TO PLAY IT!!" Yelled Alika while putting the controller in Kat's face "COME ON PLAY IT!!" Alika said again.. Kat sighed and slowly grabbed the controller knowing that this is the only thing to make her stop playing. Kat held the controller and turned the game on. On the first box it said DROWNED, in blue melting letters. And in the bottom screen was people, like not cartoon or anime, real people, jumping off of cliffs, stabbing themselves, and Kat was weirded out that most of the people were drowning.... "ISN'T IT AMAZING KAT!!??" Alika yelled. Then Kat saw her... Alika!!! Alika faced the screen, "be careful....." She said as if she was going to die.... Then she drowned.. Kat screamed, "ALIKA!!!! Noooooo!!!" Then everything blacked out........