zane Is Gone ch1 at first sight

CHAPTER 1

"Woo..." , the wind whispered through the gleams of the window. "Zane, please close the window., its getting cold." Anya said. "I miss you im not ready to leave you yet. Ill stay here and warm you up. Just like a real..." Zane said as he was being interrupted by his beautiful lover. "Like a real what? Friend with benefits? I dont think we should keep this up any longer, through the school work and class problems i can barely cope." Anya murmered in desperation.

Anya was a beautiful, african-american girl with a very dark complexion. Her skin was as smooth as the bottom of her feet after her Sunday pedicures. Her glimmering whites of snow lay straight and in-place in her mouth. Anya was eighteen going on nineteen in some months. Bridgestone Place University was her place of study and she also slummbered here. She'd just tranfered because her dad got a new job in Bridgestone. Marie, Anya's mother left when Anya was six years old due to drug activities and other law crimes. Richard, Anya's dad was an Anestegiologist and a part-time Neurologist. So with that being said Anya had a good life, big house and the most amazing bestfriend. Zane Hathaway.

Zane was born too a young high school couple, who turned out to be very loose but edgy. Zane was almost twenty and a Sophmore in college, while Anya was a freshman. Zane was the most handsome and arrogant boy in school. He was dominican mixed with black and puertorican. No way an outcast like Anya had a shot at him.

"Lock the door on your way out Zane, mmmmwaaah." Anya said. "Sometimes you dont show your feelings and how do you think im supposed to just see through you An?" Zane says as he forces the door shut. Anya bites her lips and throws her english book onto her forehead. As she lays there she thinks about how all this mess got started.

Four months ago

"Goodmorning class, my name is Mrs. Smith.I'll be taking a role call and I will speak your last name and at the end i'll ask who i didn't call. So Chandler, Hong, Scott,Matthews, Jones, Booker ..." Mrs. Smith was paused as she was interupted by a small voice coming from the door. "Sorry im late, i had a horrible sleep my little sister was sick and i had to take her the doctor before i came." The small voice said. Mrs. Smith continued, " Abraham, and last but not least, Hathaway. Is there anyone that i did not call. Anya started to raise her had but she had already embarrassed herself after she walked into the class ten minutes late.

Things started to settle as the first week of school had disappeared in a blast. Anya has been having her eye on a cutie and ever since this class became mandatory for people who actually like to talk and need to talk, she has been loving every single bit of it. Staring at him sitting in the front desk. His beautiful curly hair and a smile as wide as a sidewalk. His tattoos that started from his upper arm seemed to disappear behind his shirt and reappear under his collar and half way up his neck line. Tall light-tanned skin with the height of a basketball player.

"Matthews, Anya Matthews, Hello. If you spent less time day dreaming about Hathaway, you would probably hear me calling your name." The class starts too laugh except for Zane. He starts smiling with his perfect whites. Too bad he doesn't see love or life as an option. "DING, DING." The bell for the next class rings. Anya starts to pack her things when she noticed beautifully shaved legs standed at the peer of her desk. "Hi, I'm Alex, me and Zane are dating. The best part about it is im the most popular girl in school, so dont base your daydreams on what you dont already own." With a snap of a finger she had left. Anya didn't seem to actually care but deep inside he is all she wanted.

As she walked the hallway heading to her next class, she heard a deep voice as she stopped at her locker. "Hathaway, Zane Hathaway." The deep voice provoked. Alarmed and amazed her heartbeat raced and felt as if it damaged her chest. Zane reached out his hand to shake hers. She died inside with pulsating fire rings surrounding her throat. She reached out her hand and.... "Matthews, Anya Matthews, its time for your next class." Mrs.Smith said. In complete denial Anya was startled. This cant be a dream. It felt so true and so real. The start of the end. The awakening of the dead. How could it be..