Ch3 Devious

Chapter 3

About fifteen minutes of riding around, Alex finally came to a stop. There were no words being exchanged between the two beautiful girls. Finally, Alex turned one last corner and another and Anya guessed this way Alex's home.

"Cmon, get out, dont be scared. As long as your with me, there will be no problems."Alex said as her eyelids blinked across her pretty greenish brown eyes. Anya looks and her with a deserted look on her face, then raised herself from the black car. Before closing the door another car pulled up. "Hey, babe." Alex chanted. With the slightest glimpse of who was in the car, Anya's heart fell to her feet. How could this be? Was this a setup? Did she know Anya had her eye on Zane, yet she invited both over?

Anya put her head down as the two kissed in place, so that she could see every smooch and tongue exchanged between the two.

Alex is finished and says something to Zane as they all intrude the house. Alex asks Anya if she would follow Zane up to her room while she feeds the fish and her dogs.

At first, Anya staggers, but then the moment she has with Zane alone could be the best thing that would probably happen to her, but actually never happen to her. Anya start to follow Zane. She looks at his beautiful behind, stuck and stiff as it sits perfectly in shape. Anya continues until she hits the last turn. "Hey, we're not together. I think maybe she is trying to make you jealous." Zane says. "Of what, pssht! You?

Do you honestly think I Just like you that much?" "So you admit you like me?" Zane says rhetorically. Before Anya can get out her remark, Zane kisses her lips deeply and softly. Anya felt as if she fell under a spell given by the devil, in which, she could not stop nor control. He grabbed both sides of her waist. In full control of her he felt as if she had sank

into his arms like a lost puppy. Anya looks up at Zane, his long eyelashes sweeping his high cheekbones. "WHAT THE HELL." Alex provoked.

Zane rushed Anya from his arms and created a barrier between them with his foot. "Get off of me, you tramp!" He yells. Anya picks up her purse and licks her lips as she passes Alex. Anya continues down the stairs and she hears Alex screaming. "Get the fuck out of my house."

Anya walks outside and closes the door shut behind her. Just then Zane Rushes behind her. "Anya, wait". He complained. Anya turned arouns to see that Zane had followed her out the house.