Ch 2 Meet Niche

Chapter 2

Next class up, calculus. Anya was destined to see Zane in the hallway waiting for him to lift her from her feet and kiss her like he had known her for a while. As Anya arrived to her next class she was accompanied by a tall someone entering the classroom. With a slight diminished voice Anya says, "Excuse me." With his beautifully tampered smile and gleaming eyes Zane turned to Anya in slow motion as if he were an actor in the worlds greatest, romantic movie. Long eyelashes of dark brown cover the lid of his eyes. The sunshine very luminously portrayed through the window of the class seemed to make his hair look like stone red curls bouncing in the tightest tempest.

To Anya surprise her daydreaming and thoughts of Zane would become very crazed. There were only two seats left in the small classroom. Anya took her seat first. Along cane Zane searching for a seat and so happens it was the only one left so he took his open chance.

As class began to start Anya shook and shivered in nervousness. Sweaty hands and dry lips kept her from noticing his flaws.

"My names is Zane, and since you were daydreaming about me which, I figured was true because you didnt deny it, I'd like to know whats going on in that beautiful head of yours." He said proudly. "You really think my head is beautiful?" Anya said. "I mean sorry I'm.... Nevermind."

She said with stagger.

"Would you like to go with me to my dads restraunt after class. A couple of my friends are going and i thought you may be interested." Zane said "Im sorry I have too much to do. Plus i dont even know you. Looks like you'll have to find someone else." Anya implied. "Can i at least take you home. "Zane insisted. "No, I'll walk I didn't bring my car but next time, I wont forget." Anya replied. Zane smiles with the most amazing flush of holes in his cheeks. They bring out the him in him. He turned his eyes backed to the board as Anya gazed at him from the corner of her eye. "What a creep." She thought.

By the end of the day Anya was tired. She started her walk down the long quarrelsome hallways filled with many people of different races. How could this be. A school filled with different cultures and blended together like no other.

Just as she was staring at the people around her, it was clear that she didnt see the locker which stood linear to the door she was about to walk out of.

"Waaam." The sound the locker made when it reached her forehead and bounced back of. "Oops, are you okay. I didnt mean to. Haha I'm so sorry. By the way my name is Nichelle." The owner of the locked pleaded. Just then Anya rose from the floor and said. "It was my bad, I wasn't paying attention. My names Anya." She said dusting off her high waist jeans. "Okay well since you know nothing, as i can see, maybe i can show you around. Me, myself I'm a Sophmore. I'm studying Nuerology. These are the popular people. The lames, the haters, the wierdos, the athletes, the emos, and lastly the normals. It'll get easier. You will see." Nichelle said. "Thanks. I'll see you later, got to start this long walk." Anya said with force. "Oh, no need for walking you can ride with me." Nichelle said. Anya started to speed up the movement toward Nichelle because she really wanted a ride.

"Okay, so just call me Niche because Nichelle seems a little bit over the top." Nichelle said. "Okay thats fine, I wont forget." Anya replied. "So do you like shopping or anything." Nichelle questioned. "Yeah, a little bit. I like singing and dancing more than anything in the world." Anya answered.

"Well at least you have the body for it. Word around the school is that you like Zane." Niche said.

"Psssht, I mean who would say something of such nature." Anya replied.

"Girl, he is fine. You shouldn't be ashamed. Would you like to come to my house oneday?" Niche asked. "Sure, I'll come oneday. Wait. Drop me off here." Anya said in nervousness. "Uh, okay, I didnt know you lived here." Niche implied.

"Well yeah. I'ts where...my grandma stays." Anya said staring at Niche's blank look. "See ya later.." Anya said.

As Anya starts to walk on, Niche's car turns the corner. Anya begins to run down the slithery high grasses to take the back way home. She crosses Mullberry street and Jamenson street and finally she almost home.

Anya gets to the door step and thinks before she goes in. What can she say if her dad asks why she is sweating and breathing so hard? She leans toward the door nob and so happens the door is locked. Anya waits for a while and starts heading back to where she got dropped of so that she could find her way back to BSPU.

When Anya makes it hallway down the street, a black car turns the corner and blows its horn. She turns away and asks herself who could this be. The car stops and backs up. Anya stops to see whos trying to follow her, when the window of the car rolled down. "Whats up, its me, Alex. I have you for first hour." Anya said " oh, aren't you the girl that dates Zane?" "Well, no we used to date a while back, how do you know about this."Alex said. Just then Anya remembered what she had daydreamed about wasn't true but it appeared to still be true when they walked away together.

"Do you need a ride home or something? Would you like to come to my house?" Alex said. Anya thought about it and took heed to the offer because she was already locked out. Anya comes up to the car and opens it and gets in.