chapter 5

Fushimi Pov.

When we entered hell misaki was unconscious. We were standing in front of my castle (Lucifers Son). I picked up misaki bridal style and started walking to the castle. I looked down at Misaki's face and felt guilty for hurting him and making him cry. He had put his trust in me and I just threw it away as if it was nothing. I then noticed that he was sweating and getting really hot. 'He's not use to the heat so of course he is going to be burning up' I thought while walking even faster to get inside. I walked into the castle with the unconscious misaki in my arms. All my butlers and maids saw me and walked up to me. "Sire would you like us to take the human and and lock him up in the dungeon". one of the head butlers said while looking at Misaki. "No that won't be necessary I'm taking him to my room", I said walking off.

I carefully walked up the stairs to get to my room. I went into my room and laid misaki down gently onto the bed. I looked at misaki and admired how cute he was, I've been looking everywhere for someone like him. Not an angel of course, but someone I could adore. I bent down and kissed misaki on his forehead. Then proceeded to walk to the door and locked it with a key. I grabbed me some clothes from my dresser and the key. I took one last look at misaki before going in the bathroom to take a well needed shower. 

Misaki Pov.

It was hot, was the first thing I thought when I opened my eyes and looked around. I was on a bed in a giant room, it was hot and it was hard to breath. 'Wait where am I, why am I in someones room?' Then I remembered everything that had happened.

(Flashback)

I looked up while struggling with trying to get out of Fushimi's grasp. 'Wait is that the door to hell', I thought while trying to struggle more, but it didn't work. I dragged my feet but he was too strong. When we were almost to the door he stopped and turned around to look at me. "Are you ready Misaki?" he said while looking into my terrified eyes. "No let me go!" I screamed while hot tears were spilling from my eyes. When he saw the tears running down my face he turned away as if he couldn't stand seeing me cry. I tried to get away while he was just standing there, but then he started walking again. "no,no,no,no,no,no,no" I kicked and screamed while he drug me into the door but before I was Inside I muffled one last word "Help.." 

(End of Flashback)

My eyes widened, Fushimi kidnapped me and dragged me to hell. Tears started rolling down my face, why me? Then as I ask myself this question a door opens. I look up to see fushimi tears still rolling down my face. He started walking towards me and I backed all the way up to the head board. I looked at him, I was scared and didn't know what to do. He reached out towards me I flinch closing my eyes. Next thing I know my arm was grabbed and I was pulled. I kept my eyes closed, I felt my someone hugging me and opened my eyes. 

I realize that Fushimi is hugging me, I put my head on his chest and start crying into it. He hugs me tighter and says "I'm sorry I kidnapped you but I wanted to come home and didn't want to leave you alone". I sat there for a moment looking at his chest. I know I didn't want to be alone, I didn't want to talk to humans or be around them. I had to go to school to try and prove something. But what?

But then I met fushimi and for some reason I felt like I could trust him. Then I found out that he's not only demon, but he's Lucifers son. For some reason though I feel safe when he holds me. I've never been held like this before, I've always cried alone, no one ever cared about me. Then he came along and is the only one that seems to care about whether or not I'm alone. Maybe I didn't want to leave, because maybe I might actually be loved for once. "Misaki if you want me to take you back I can and I'll leave you alo....", but before he could finish his sentence I wrapped my arms around his waist. "Don't leave me alone" I said almost in a whisper. I pushed my face in his chest hugging him tighter, I felt that if I let go he would disappear. I felt tired and closed my eyes, but before I went to sleep he said "I won't".

Fushimi Pov. 

I felt Misaki's grip lighten after a few minutes of sitting here hugging him. I looked down at him realizing that he must of fell asleep from crying so much. I pulled him off me and laid him on the bed. I lied next to him and wrapping my arms around him while making sure he was comfortable. I closed my eyes knowing that Misaki was right next to me and fell asleep.