Vampire Reader X Neko Ashley Prudy

I was walking around school today in my own thoughts until I find my mate but he was a Neko and he was so dam hot so much that I want to make him mine I walked by saying hi and walk away from him I heard my mate whimper out for me and follow me out back of the school i chuckle to myself and lean on the wall waiting for him a smirk comes up when i see the cutie look out the door i grab him and pin him to the wall well i new someone was following me i chuckle deeply and kissed his nose and walked off smirk to myself.

*

Time skip*

I sat on my bed in my room in my aprtmeant (i dont know how to spell) then there was a knock on my door so I opened it and I see my ex-boyfriend Kieth what do you want smith I growled he looks at me I have a six pack and pretty buffed up for a guy in the 12th grade about to graduate from high school with my mate I want you back please I miss you so much babe I chuckle dryly I got a mate sorry as I said mate Ashley walked downstairs in my big shirt with boxer's on ( me and Ashley are living together now that his parents kicked him out and we had sex last night) hey babe I called back to ash yeah he says walking over to me and kissed me on the lips then looked at my ex hi I'm Ashley he says to Keith nice to meet you too um so I have to go bye he says and runs to the car and drove off I just shrugged and throw ash over my shoulder and walked back into the apartment and close the door and locked it and sat ash on the bed and started to tease him and he moans out in to the kiss and you know what happens next ;-) .