blood moon

Babe Ashley calls me I forgot I zone out about the blood moon yes baby I say what is wrong with the blood moon you were whispering in out loud he asked dam I thought well I'll let you know when we get home okay baby I say to him and kiss him on the lips he nods his head.

*time skip*

We sat on the couch and I told him about the blood moon tonight and be had to go to my friend's house next door and say they know about us and me being a vampire I say to him but what are they wizard's ask for Andy and here this is for them to know it s-started agh I cluch the couch ash go n-now he kisses me on my lips and runs to my friend's house I growled loudly and my eyes want red bright red I smirked an said ashy come back over here as I walked out the door to see my mate ran into my friends house I growled loudly and ran off to kill.

*after blood moon*

I'm a monster I say as I was in the shower I was in my head that I didn't hear my mate came back and got in the shower with me you are not a monster you may have killed a person but that's not you b- he stops me with a kiss shut up he said and gose to my now hard member ash what are you do- uugh fuck Ashley mmmmmmm I say as I was cut off by suprise and the rest is up to you guys and that brain of yours.