under my spell

I was walking home from the store for engement rings as I got up to my house that is mine and Ashley I walk in to see Ashley tited up I ran over to him and pulled the gag away as I did he say it's a trap then I got shot with a dart to my back Ashley I say out in pain then collapsed in my mates lap Aww he's so cute when nocked out a crazy fan say no he's mine Ashley yells out and curled me up to him nope not anymore she says and started to chant words I rolled off Ashley lap on to the floor growling loudly and stands up and walk up to the girl and kiss her on the lips NO Ashley yells I pull away and look at him picked up the so called mate and left Ashley tited up.

Today I am getting married to my bride but I get these pictures in my head of a guy and me smiling at each other my bride asked me if I was okay I say yhea to her the pasture Says who ever object speak now or forever hold your peace when he was about to say something there was a loud bang on the door I look at the door I do Ashley says to him I look at him canfused but then it changes my bride chuckle out well if it isn't the outlaw himself come back to get your handsome mate she laughed darkly yes and he belongs by my side not yours he says to bad hon kill him I started to walk up to Ashley hipnotized while Andy, cc , jinxx and Jake get the crazy Bride and kill her once she was dead I was free I changed back ( I had a tux on dirty mind guy's) a-Ashley I say looking at him babe he says and kisses me on the lips but we were interrupt by my dad (who is Magnus bane I don't own him) what about the wedding he says I got a idea Ashley will you marry me right now I want to spend the rest of my life with you I want to hear your voice and laugh every day I wake up with you in my arms I say he smile's at me and nod his head yes I smile and then we got married and that my story of how I married my sexy mate named Ashley Prudy. ;-)