Chapter 2

When I got to the building and walked in the lady at the desk was very bitchy. She was like can I help you as if she was better then me but I didn't say anything because I didn't want to make a bad impression so I just said I was here for a interview for the P.A position and she was like you won't get the job your not pretty enough but I will let him know you are here. When I got up there he was on the last floor which was the 22nd floor. He was waiting outside of his office door and said "you must be Arabella Rose?" To that I answered yes I am because that's my name but I didn't put that part because it would sound rude and extremely bitchy. We went into the office and he told me I got the job and I was like thank you. He then told me when to be here, what to have with me, how he likes his coffee, and what to wear. He told me to be here at 8 am sharp and to have coffee on his desk by 9. He likes his coffee extremely hot and black. He told be to have a notepad and a pen. Then his next statement surprised me because he said when you are here you will dress like a slut. I peered into his dark, empty eyes, he looked like he thought that what he said not completely strange and rude. I knew that if I told him that I wouldn't follow his rules he would fire on the spot. I did a simple nod in response. He stared back with amusement sparkling in his dark eyes, I gulped and quickly looked away.