Chapter 1

Rocky's P.O.V

I am here in my room and you will never guess who I share my room with. It is Moon Bin. OMG he is so sexy and I hope he doesn't find out that I like him because that would be embarrassing. He took off his shirt, revealing his torso and his abs. OMG, he is so SEXY to be legal. He's been my crush since I first saw him. I was staring for like minutes, but I got interrupted by him.

"Hey Rocky, why are staring at me like that?", said Moon Bin. I forgot that I was staring at him. I felt really embarrassed. "What why do you ask that?", I said. He scoffed and looked at me. "Well because you are staring at me like you want to tie me up and try to I don't know make out with me or something." Said Moon Bin. Oh no... He can read my mind.

Um I don't know what to say. I am still looking at his abs. He looks so yummy. Opps I didn't mean to say that. Moon Bin looked at me and bit his lip. Why did he do that? Does he like me back? He came closer to me and threw me on the bed and he climbed on top of me and I thought we were about like do it. I thought that we were going to makeout. "Ha. You thought." said Moon Bin. "Why did you say that?" I said. 

"Well because you started to pucker your lips.", said Moon Bin. Oh why lips why? "Oh did I really?", I said sarcastically... I said it with a sarcasm? Shit. "Yeah you did. And I'm starting to doubt you." said Moon Bin. Oh no. He is starting to doubt my sexuality! I need to calm my war of hormones.

"Ha you actually thought that I'm gay. Real funny.", I tried to sound convincing but it didn't sound like it. He laughed after I said that. And he left me in my bed while he got in his.

Moon Bin's P.O.V 

I really feel like there is something going on with Rocky. Like he has feelings towards me or something. And I am starting to feel a little awkward being in the same room with him but for now I am going to have to get used to him being like this and if I have admit he is kinda cute when he tries to act straight. And I hope he doesn't like guys or he will be kicked out of the band. I say that because he is a really nice person not because I like him. 

And how aren't I supposed to like him if he climbs in my bed because he says he has nightmares. "Um. Moon Bin?", said Rocky. "Yes?", I said. "Is it OK if i sleep with you tonight?", said Rocky. "Why?", I said. "Just in case I have a nightmare", said Rocky like a little kid. Oh here we go again. 

MJ's P.O.V  

So I wonder how Moon Bin and Rocky are doing as roommates. "Rocky? Moon Bin?", I asked. OMG! WHAT ARE ROCKY AND MOON BIN DOING IN THE BED TOGETHER? "Um MJ. It's not what it looks like.", said Moon Bin. "It's not what it looks like. We weren't doing anything wrong.", said Rocky. 

I don't know what to say. I am seriously speachless. 

"We weren't doing anything", said Rocky. "What's going on?", said JinJin. "Um nothing.", I said. "You sure?", said JinJin. "Yeah I am sure.", I said. "OK.", said JinJin. "Lets pretend nothing happened, OK?", said MJ. "OK.", said Moon Bin.

Moon Bin's P.O.V

"OK that was real close. I think you should sleep in your bed for now on.", I said. "Oh OK", said Rocky sadly. I feel bad that I said that but we nearly got called gay and I am not gay. "It's not that I want you to have nightmares it's that we got caught. And I don't want our hyung thinking that we are gay or that something is going on between us two.", I said. ' Yeah I get it.", said Rocky.

Rocky's P.O.V

I get that Moon Bin isn't gay but he could at least let me stay in his bed. "Goodnight.", said Moon Bin. "Goodnight.", I said. 

Morning Time: Rocky's P.O.V

"Wake up time.", screamed Eun-Woo. So I was the last one to wake up because I had like three nightmares last night. Let me wake up Moon Bin. Hey Moon Bin isn't in his bed but there is a card with my name on it.

"나는 지난 밤에 무슨 일이 있었는지 에 대한 미안 해요. I'm sorry for what happened last night.

♥ Moon Bin."

Why is he saying that? 

Moon Bin's P.O.V

Hope he can forgive me for what happened last night. I didn't mean to be cruel but I had to do it. I shouldn't have done it because he had like three nightmares last night. He is a big boy. But I should be apologizing to him face-to-face instead by a card. 

"Um Rocky?", I said. "Yes? How may I help you?", said Rocky with a tone of I am mad at you. "Um look I'm sorry for last night.", I said. "Yeah I got your card.", said Rocky as he threw the card at me. Wait, why the hell are you throwing the card at me for?", I said pissed off. 

"Well because you know that I have nightmares and you just wrote me a card saying you're sorry instead of apologizing to me face!", sai Rocky as he walked away towards the door but I closed it before he could get out of the room. "And why did you do that for?", said Rocky. I threw him to his bed and kissed him. I don't know why I did that. 

Rocky pushed me off of him and slapped me across my face. "Why did you kiss me for?", said Rocky.

Rocky's P.O.V

I can't believe he kissed me in a situation like this. "I don't know why.", said Moon Bin.

Hope you guys liked this part of the fanfic and hope you guys like the second chapter.

Saranghae

Soo Jae.