Chapter 6

M.J.'s POV

I feel like I can do anything with the help of the maknaes. Even though I said all the mean things about them back I take it all back. "Look. You guys, I know that all the mean things I said about you guys, I take it all back because it wasn't something I should have done.", I said.

"Look. It's OK. We know that you didn't mean it but it did hurt and you should think before you even speak because if Rocky was someone else I am sure that he would have slapped you or punched you in the mouth. But since he is a good maknae he didn't.", said Moon Bin.

And he had a point. "And I am glad that he isn't that type of person.", I said. "Yeah. I am not that type of person and I will never be.", said Rocky.

Moon Bin's POV

I hope that he won't because I don't want anything to happen in this relationship. "OK we got to go do something important.", I said even though we aren't going to be doing anything important other than having sex but that is important to us.

"Um OK I guess.", said M.J. "It's not that we don't want to hang out with you it's just that.....", said Rocky but I pulled him into our room before he could finish what he was saying.

"So where were we?", I said. "We were about have sex.", said Rocky. "OK then lets finish what we started.", I said as I was taking off Rocky's shirt. I literally felt like I was going to have an orgasm just by taking off his shirt.

When I got to his pants I could tell that he wanted me hurry. So I went slower so he could want me hurry up more but that is when he told me to hurry. So I did hurry.

He went for my shirt and he ripped it off my body. He went for my pants, he unzipped my pants and yanked them off my legs. Next thing I know we are kissing.

I pushed him to the bed and got on top of him. I love him so much.

Rocky's POV

I want him so badly. He goes so slow as if he doesn't want to hurt me. "Oh my, just hurry up! You aren't going to hurt me.", I said and at that moment he gave it to me hard. He made me feel like I am the luckiest guy in the world.

The way he moves, the way he touches me, the way he gives it to me. His dick was so big. "Take it out.", I said. "Wait why?", said Moon Bin. "Just do it.", I said. "OK.", said Moon Bin. I looked at his dick and I reached for it. As I had it in my hands, I started to rub it. As I did that Moon Bin tilted his head back in pleasure. He started to moan.

I knew that he was about to cum so I started to rub harder and harder until he tells me to stop but he seems to not want me to stop. So I kept going and that's when he began to cum.

Moon Bin's POV

OMG!!! Seeing Rocky on his knees stroking my penis makes me want to grab his head and put my hard penis in his mouth. OK that is exactly what I am going to do. I grabbed his head and as I did that he said something but I didn't catch what he said because I shoved my mouth in his mouth.

That's when he started to suck my penis. "Oh my! Rocky! You know how to make a man feel good!", I said. *Rocky muddles something but I couldn't understand* "What did you say?", I said. Rocky took my penis out of his mouth. "I said that I know and that I feel the same way babe.", said Rocky.

"OK. Now my turn to make you feel like I feel.", I said as I got on my knees.

Rocky's POV

I love the fact that he doesn't want me to feel left out on the feeling good part. Oh he is so gentle. Now I know why he is such a lady's man. But that all changed. "Lets go 69 position.", I said. Moon Bin took my dick out of his mouth and said, "Yeah lets do that."

That's when he picked me up and threw me on the bed. His head went one way and my went the other way. I started to moan and I am pretty sure he was too. "Oh! Oh!", I moaned. That's when we stopped sucking each others hard cocks and started fucking each other in the ass.

"OH MOON BIN!!", I moaned loud and I think you can hear me for miles. He made me feel good. "How do you like that?", moaned Moon Bin. "I love it!", I said, "Keep going, don't stop please!" "Oh don't even think about it.", said Moon Bin.

Oh my. I love him so much! He is my everything. He is my heart and my pain. He is the one person who understands me. He doesn't judge. He is someone is loves me for me not for what I look like. He doesn't care about looks.

He is someone I can look up to. Just by seeing him it puts a smile on my face. He is the one I want to wake up next to in the morning. He is my one and only lover. I hope he feels the same way about me.

Moon Bin's POV

I love Rocky so much. He is the person I can go to and talk to when I have no one else to talk to. He is the one person I feel like he has been there for me and I appreciate that. He understands me more than anyone else has. He is my one and only lover and I hope this relationship never ends.

If it does end I will be so disappointed in myself and in love. Because I never trusted love. And I never believed in love until now and I am glad.

Saranghaeyo: 

Robbi Toro aka Soo Jae 

I want to recommend a yaoi fanfic, the author is sauceda_evelyn.