Chapter 2

Rocky's P.O.V

I can't believe he is asking me that. Who does he think he is? 

"Um Rocky. I think you should just come clean already. We all think that you are not straight.", said MJ. Um I don't know what to say.  "Oh really?", I said. "You guys think I should come clean?" "Yeah because we all know what's going on between you and Moon Bin.", said MJ. 

Moon Bin's P.O.V

I hope that MJ doesn't say anything to Rocky because I will be very upset if he does. "Come clean!", said MJ. Oh no. "I don't have to.", said Rocky. I should stop this. "What's going on?", I said. "I can't believe you asked him if he ever had butterflies?", said Rocky very mad. 

"Why did you tell him?", I said. "Well because he is gay!", said MJ, "And we all know it!" Rocky was packing up his clothes but I stoped him before he finished. "Why the fuck are you packing?", said MJ. "Because apparently you are against gay rights and I don't want to be called a fagot by my band members so I am leaving the band.", said Rocky.

"NO!", I said, "Don't leave." "Why shouldn't I?", said Rocky. "Because we'll work something out.", I said as I shut the door, "You need to calm down MJ. He isn't a disease or anything. He is a human being just the rest of us." "Thanks for sticking up for me but I still quit!", said Rocky. "NO.", I said, "You are going to sit your kwaii little ass right on that bed and you are going to sit your smart ass mouth over there on the floor." "Did you just tell him to sit his kwaii ass on the bed?", said MJ. 

"Yes I did. You got a problem with that?", I said. "Yes I do.", said MJ. "And your problem is?", I said. "My problem is that you both are gay and it's weird that I am in the room with you guys and I don't know what you guys are going to do to me.", said MJ. 

"Um hey?", said JinJin and Eun-Woo. "Yeah?", I said. "Why are you guys in here all alone?"", said Eun-Woo.  "Yeah why?", said Sanha. "Well I will tell you why it's because they are gay!", said MJ. "And what's wrong with them being gay?", said Sanha, "We thought that you were gay when you joined the band." 

Oh wow. Did he just say that? "And you are, I think? I don't know.", said Sanha. Oh he did just say that! "Nice so you are judging us because we know are sexuality but you don't even know your fucking sexuality!", said Rocky. "Hey! No cursing around me!", said Sanha. "Sorry maknae. But I am pissed at MJ.", said Rocky. "It's OK hyung.", said Sanha.

MJ's P.O.V 

One I am not gay. Two I am totally against gay rights! "You know what I am just going to pretend nothing ever happened and go back to my normal life!", I said. "OK good and keep your nose out of my MOTHERFUCKING  BUSINESS!", said Rocky. 

"Don't worry because I am going to act like you don't exist in the my presence. But I am going to have to act like you are in my presence while we are around our fans.", I said. "You know what I don't give three shits if I don't exist for you!", said Rocky, "Oh and you can..." Rocky was about to say something but Moon Bin covered his mouth before he could finish his sentence.

"Thank you Moon Bin.", I said. "You not welcome!", said Moon Bin, "Now get out of our room, you asshole!" Nice why to treat your hyung.

  Night time: Moon Bin's P.O.V 

Should I write something sweet for Rocky or should I write a song for him? "What are you doing?", said Rocky. "Nothing go back to bed.", I said. "Come with me.", said Rocky. "I'll be there when I finish.", I said. I hope he likes it. "OK I am done.", I said. Let me put this with the rose and the big teddy bear.

Morning Time: Rocky's P.O.V

I slept like a baby last night. Oh wait where is Moon Bin? Huh? There is something in front of the bed in a box. I am going to open it, I am despert to see what is in side of the box! OMFG IT IS A BIG MOTHERFUCKING BEAR WITH A ROSE AND A LOVE LETTER! Awwwwwwww. He is so sweet.

 He is so sweet

"Oh Moon Bin!", I screamed

"Oh Moon Bin!", I screamed. And he came running in the room like Speedy Gonzales. He is so KWAIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "Yes my love?", said Moon Bin. I jumped into his arms and gave him a kiss on the mouth and that was when he grabbed my ass and threw my on the bed.