Super-mini chapter 3

Moon Bin's P.O.V

So it is the afternoon and I am hungry as hell so what I am going to do is invite the guys to a gay bar oh wait can't do that because: 1) Sanha is only 16. 2) Rocky is only 17. 3) I am only 18. 4) The others aren't going to want to go to a gay bar. So I guess we can go to Si Hwa Dam 시화담.

"Hey. I am inviting you guys to Si Hwa Dam  시화담. Do you guys want to go?", I said. "Are you serious? You are going to take us to one of the finest restaurants here in Korea?", said MJ. "Yeah so go get ready", I said, "And put something nice on OK. I don't want to look like I live with animals."

Rocky's P.O.V

I can't believe he got resevations for the fanciest resaurant in Korea. I think he did this for the guys.

He is so freaking sweet. I hope he knows how much he means to me.

Moon Bin's P.O.V

"You guys ready?", I said. "Yeah we're ready.", said MJ. We look like we were going to prom or some shit.

 We look like we were going to prom or some shit

Rocky looks so sexy. I just want to my joystick if you know what I mean. Ha, I am so perverted but I guess that's how Rocky likes his men. I say that because we were in our room and he asked me to talk to him pervertedly so I guess that's how he likes his men, sexy and perverted.

Sorry for another short chapter but I ran out of ideas. And also because I have to get to class.

Saranghaeyo:
Soo Jae.