Poem (Pearlshipping)

I thought this would be a pain to write, but honestly it was super fun.

The thing now is that just because I wrote a oneshot for a ship doesn't mean I ship it. I'm okay with this ship. I don't love it. I don't hate it. I accept it as a ship. Maybe there were times when I would say 'hell no' to writing this, but whatever.

This is also my first attempt (or rather third because I deleted my first two ideas for this request) for Pearlshipping. It's my first completed attempt.

The ship was requested by FutureFantasy1200.

This story, I think, would still be enjoyable even if you don't like Pearlshipping. I mean...if you really hate it so much that you want it to burn in hell, then skip. I'm not forcing you to read. I'm just suggesting that you should read this, but you really don't have to. Your life does not depend on my Wattpad stories.

Wow...it's like this story is amazing. I think it's alright, though.

ENJOY.

--

Ash has had a lot of bad ideas in his 16 years of existence, and this might be the worst one yet.

He invited Dawn for a picnic to maybe work together for their English homework. Well...that was the best reason he had. He just wanted to hang out with his blue-haired crush. (I'm not saying he has other crushes of different hair color.)

It was the first time he really liked someone, so he didn't know what to do. So, he decided to get a "wingman."

And of course, he got his oh-so-amazing best friend, Gary Oak.

Although they are best friends, Ash never told Gary about his crush on Dawn. He felt like he would just make fun of him for seriously liking someone. After all, Gary is the type of guy who would flirt with almost everyone.

And well, it was no surprise he decided to flirt with Dawn.

Gary recited poems for her. Ash thought they were cheesy, but Dawn seemed to like them.

He then remembered that she liked guys who can make a poem.

He observed Gary and Dawn. He wanted to make sure he can create the type of poem that would make Dawn fawn.

"Black jeans, white tees, black Converse

You know she gets it right

Blue hair, blue eyes. I saw her.

I couldn't help it. I was like

I wanna be in the game

I wanna know your middle name

If we could go, it won't be the same

Because right now, you are killing the game." Gary recited and Dawn clapped.

Ash hissed. He knew that Gary just took that from a song. It's like he just read the lyrics and made it sound like he was doing a formal speech for English class.

He knew very well that he could do better. He was never the best at poems, but for Dawn, he will do his best.

He separated himself a little away from them for the time-being while he worked on his poem.

Her eyes are blue. Her hair is blue. What else is blue...

Water? Sky? Totodile?

No...something dark blue like her hair. Maybe...denim? No.