• Chapter 6 | Prank Call Girl •

Hannah's POV

The bell rung indicating that the last subject of the day was now starting and I was running late as usual to my Bio class. I could've ran and made it on time, but it would be pointless because the bell already rung so I'm already late, plus that's too much work.

Also, the crowds kinda crowded with those "I'm too cool to go to class yet" type of kids and according to anime, if I run, there'd be a high percent chance I'd bump into someone then I'd dramatically fall and drop my belongings and—

Alright let me stop.

I open the door to the Bio room as I've been immediately greeted by my teachers glare. "Hannah," was all he said and I already knew what he was about to say. I just give him a small smile and quickly retreat to my seat.

Sitting down, I've been greeted by my table mates since in this class, it's a table for four.

"He's done with you," Sasha, one of my two table mates states, cracking a small laugh and I just shrug. Sasha was a light skinned girl with long pretty black curly hair. While Allen, my other table mate who sat besides her was a Puerto Rican boy who was usually silent the whole time, so I don't really know anything about him even though we've been sitting together since day one besides him being Puerto Rican and having really pretty hazel eyes.

Anyways, since I'm a loner, there's an empty seat besides me. But that's fine because I don't have to put my bag on the dirty floor.

The door swung open and everybody, or at least mostly, everybody turned to face the door.

I mean, it's like automatically my head has to turn to face whoever was entering or exiting the door, if that even makes sense.

In came a tall guy wearing a button down plain shirt with black jeans.

Look at this plain dude.

I thought as I focused my attention back to my table mates; well to be precise, to Sasha since Allen wants to be mute with me.

My focus went straight back to the teacher once he announced that the guy that walked in was a new student.

"This is Mason."

Mason, I thought, looking up at the ceiling. It sounds familiar. No, it's not from an anime. I've recently heard this name before but I forgot! I mentally started arguing with myself in my mind.

I've been knocked out of my thoughts once somebody tapped my shoulder. "Excuse me," the same boy from the front says. "Could you please remove your bookbag?"

uH

"Sure," I don't even bother looking at him as I remove my bag and place it besides me on the floor.

"Hi, I'm Sasha! And this is Allen," Sasha immediately introduces herself.

"I'm Mason," Mason nervously chuckles which caused Sasha to blush a bit.

Oh! I remember him now!

"Oh aren't y—"

Mason cuts me off as his eyes widen a bit once he noticed me. "Oh! You're the prank call girl!"

Damn! He really gotta say it like that. He didn't even bother to say hey or anything.

•••

uh so ,,, sorry for like not updating in like a year or so¿ plus for the suCky ending. I literally just wanted to post a chapter so I could revive this story.

i just don't have motivation or inspiration to finish this book or continue it but like i want to,,

idk but I'll try.