Chance of Rain

AN: there might be grammar mistakes I'm sorry❤️
           ~~~~~~
Waking up at 5am was the last thing I wanted to do.
After a sleepless night and an internal battle if it was easier just dropping out of school and becoming a stripper like my Aunt Karen, I figured that it was best if a get my lazy self out of my warm bed.

I made myself into the bathroom connected to my room. I'm honestly so glad I don't share a bathroom with my prepubescent 11 year old brother, who has yet to discover deodorant.

The bathroom tiles felt cold against my feet. I look into the large bathroom mirror and almost cry at the sight.

My dirty blonde hair looked greasy and thrown all over my head. Dry drool was tracing the side of my mouth, and my hazel eyes have homed eyeboogers.

It's a terrible sight. I'm so sorry if your picturing it right now, trying to contain your lunch.

I strip out of my light pink pjs and toss them lazily on the ground.

I sat bare naked on the toilet waiting for the hot water to turn on. Unfortunately, the odds were not in my favor.

My brother, who had woken up before me, had used up all the hot water, leaving me a pleasant ice bath.

I debated if I should shower in the cold water, or spray a gallon of floral perfume, but after I got a whiff of myself, I decided that it was best for everyone that a take a shower.

I walk into the shower and twist the knob. A ribbon of ice cold water trampled my figure leaving me gasping and shivering.

You might says I'm over reacting , but I kid you not, the water felt like Antarctica times ten.

After the excruciating pain that I put myself through, I got out of the shower, grabed my towel and walked into my room.

Your outfit on the first day of school basically determines the future of the rest of your high school career.

You need to make a statement and show people you are indeed a force to be reckoned with.

I settle for a white blouse and ripped jeans. My gramma always askes me why the young, hip teens decided that it was a grand idea to rip holes in their clothing. It's a very good question, I guess. It's a trend I suppose.

I find a clean bra from my dresser, and clip it. I toss on my blouse and let it hang loosely on my shoulders.
I take my acid wash skinny jeans, and step into them.

Now the hard part.

I jump while holding the belt loops, struggling to get the jeans over my non-existant butt.

There are a couple holes in my jeans. My gramma would question that.

"Why are there holes in your clothes, sweety? Do you want me to go patch them up for you" she once asked me.

And I replied with "No gramma, it's a fashion statement"

After about a good minute of struggling to get my very, very fashionable jeans on, I walk to my closet and see what shoes are the most appropriate to wear on an occasion like this.

I settle on a pair of nude flats that blend it with the color of my skin.

Looking for my backpack, I trip over a black object. Something then hissed at me.

Oh my goodness.

I look down to see my black cat named Eleven. El for short.

Yes I have a undeniable love for the show that is Stranger Things.