Chapter 33: The 2nd Taehyung

Jinhye's pov

I keep asking the whole class who's my seatmate this year but everyone told me exactly the same thing.

They said, 'maybe a new transfer student from Canada'

"Okay guys, I ask one more time, who's m-"

"I'm your new seatmate."

Oh no it can't be him...

----
Chanyeol's pov

Why I feel that something bad gonna happen?

"Chanyeol? Are you okay?" Kai asked me. He's my new seatmate and now he's coming to school after he got a terrible fever last few days.

"I think so?"

I hope Jinhye is gonna be fine

----

Jinhye's pov

"Why are you here? This is not your school and what happened to you at Canada? Got kick out from that school?"

"I just need to comeback to where I born. And get back my true love." He said, smirking at me.

I rolled my eyes.

"Pss do you know him?" Baekhyun come near me and whispered it to my ear.

"Not just know him. But I loved him once." I said with my eyes looking at him.

"YOU WHAT?"Chen heard it and kinda said it out loud.

"I-"

"You can sit on my seat, Jinhye."

Taehyung suddenly come in front of me as he covers me from seeing that guy.

"Just stay away, Kim Taehyung." I said to him.

"Can you just shush?" He said.

Is he protecting me?

"Well, you got many guys behind your back, Jinhye-sshi." He smirked.

"Lucky to be you. But unfortunately, I'm only the one for you. I will be going. I will come back tomorrow so don't forget to come to school, darling. " He said and leave.

Taehyung turned around and gives me that who-is-that-look.

"What?"

"Is he your ex-boyfriend or something?" Taehyung asked.

"Nah idiot. He's Jinhye's dad." Baekhyun answered to him for me but no of course not my dad.

"Yeah funny fat pig."

Taehyung grabs my both shoulder and pulls me towards him.

"If he gonna steal you from me, I'm not going to allow him to do that." he said and left.

Why my life is a mess

----

Jinhye's pov

"I'm home."

"Oh good you're back, come on eat your lunch I made for you Jinhye." Suho said as he stil wearing that apron obviously its mom's.

"Nah I'm fine. I want to do my homework." I give him a weak smile and go upstairs to my room.

"Jinhye?"

"Yes oppa?" I respond.

He's coming in and sit on my bed.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine oppa, why?" I smile but not the kind of happy smile, I just keep thinking about him.

He sighed.

"I already gave permission to Chanyeol to sleepover here with you."

"But why?"

"Geez stop asking questions. But be a good girl okay? I don't want to hear any noises in the middle of the night. You know what I mean." he smirked.

Oh my he's pervert gosh help me

He's laughing because of my 'what the hell' face towards him.

"I'm just kidding, aigooo." he pinched my both cheeks.

"Okay have fun." he wiggled his eyebrows this time.

Someone asks a punch on his face later

"JINHYEEEEEEE!"

he's here, my love is here