Chapter 45: Let her go

Chanyeol's pov

Suho knows where Kihyun lived but we're not sure yet if he actually there with Jinhye. I worried about Jinhye. Is she okay? Is she got hurt? How scared she is with that damn jerk? If he touch or hurt my future wife,I will kill him.I'm not joking. I will not let him breathe if he do anything to her.

The question is how did he get her while she was here? at her house?

She was here just now and I swear she said she wanted to get some rest in her room. I was playing games with the hyungs..no way.. she volunteered herself to Kihyun? Is she crazy? or she wants to save me? or her parents? or everybody here? She's crazy and she only thinks about everyone except for herself. Why she did this to me? At least tell me about this,I can help her..

"Yeol,don't worry. She's a strong girl and she will be safe." Baekhyun sits next to me while patting my back,softly.

I nod my head while looking at Jinhye's parents look so worried. Mrs. Kim can't stop crying as Mr. Kim is trying to calm her wife. They were sleeping and we had to wake them up, we don't want them to be too shocked tomorrow morning. Now,It's already 3 am. I can't just sit here and watch. I hate waiting. I want to go out and search for JInhye but where? Suho doesn't want the police to intervene into this  because EXO is here and his parents are the most popular in the business world. He doesn't want any article about his family on internet or on the newspaper.

Should I go and save her? or wait here and do nothing?

----

Jinhye's pov

This place is where the three of us used to hang out together or having sleepover party. This place looks like those converted garages but this place we changed into a bright house. The three of us are Vernon,Kihyun and me. We were best friends until one day, Kihyun confessed to me. He asked me to be his girlfriend and I accepted him as my boyfriend. About Vernon,he considered me as his younger sister even though we're in the same age. But it was different for Kihyun.. It is true that I lived here for three years and moved to Seoul when I was 3 years old. I knew them when I was at school in Seoul and I was 8 years old. We become best friends since then and suddenly I moved back to Canada when I was 13 because my grandpa is sick and my dad have to take care of the company. He's the oldest in his family so he must do it for my grandpa. I was alone at first in Canada because my brother is still a SM trainee in Seoul and he will debut soon that's why he didn't come along, but after that, Vernon and Kihyun moved here to Canada to surprise me. What a coincidence their parents were my parents' friends so they moved here because to help my dad with the company. This is when Kihyun asked me to be his girlfriend but we broke up when I was 16. Vernon was with me everytime and he was also there when I was crying because of Kihyun. Then,my family wants to move back to Seoul because I almost killed myself and I didn't attend school for weeks. Vernon followed me to Seoul too but his family stays in Canada. He just didn't want me to be alone in Seoul. When we arrived there, he got casted by Pledis staff when we were at the airport. That was funny. I admit he's a good looking guy.

After moving,I have changed, I'm being cold towards everyone and one day, Suho introduced me with his friends and from that,I start to date Chanyeol.

"Babe,are you hungry?"

Kihyun asked me while holding a box of pizza. He doesn't hurt me or tie me up. He wants to fix his mistake in the past. I'm special for him that's why he treats me as his girlfriend and he never thought to hurt me but he will hurt people around me. I decided to be with him for awhile and go back to Chanyeol.

"Kihyun-ah,are you sick?"

The smile on his face is gone as he heard my question if he's sick. He comes closer and slowly put the box on the table.He looks at me with those eyes and his hand moves to my cheek,softly caressed it by using his thumb. Suddenly,he gives me a smile.

"Why should I be sick? If it is true,I should be in the hospital right now."

If he is sick,he must keep it secret because his family is one of the famous people with the second biggest company in Canada, after his family helped my dad. But he just the famous son of CEO in Canada, not that popular in Seoul. But still, people know who he is.

"If you're not hungry,let's get some sleep." He's still smiling.

I promised him with something just now and that's why he's being nice. He was a jerk back then but he changed when I told him that I will be with him forever.. he trusts me.

Chanyeol..where are you?..

----

Chanyeol's pov

I already outside and searching for Jinhye everywhere. I went to Kihyun's house and it was empty. Nobody was there.

I called Vernon again and he said,try search for her at their place that they used to hang out before. I thanked him and I'm on my way to the place which is Kihyun's second home because he was the one bought that place for three of them to hang out. So fcking rich but dumb.

I tried to understand Kihyun. To be in his place.. but I can't. He was the one left,not Jinhye. Why he wants Jinhye back into his life?

----

She turned off her cellphone.Kihyun already threw it away,I guess.

Finally,I arrived. This the place.

I hope they are here. Please be safe,Jinhye.

----

Jinhye's pov

Kihyun already falls asleep and now,it's almost 6 am. Should I run? But how? He's hugging me so tight. I slowly remove his arms around me and he immediately grabs my wrist,

"Where are you going?"

I gulped.

"I want to get something to drink."

He nods and slowly removed his hand from my wrist.

I felt so relieved and quickly went to the mini kitchen we got here. When I got here and took a glass in the shelf,I felt that someone else is here. It can't be Vernon..wait.

"Chanyeol?"

I turned around and see a tall guy stood up in front of me. He pulled my arms and he hugs me tightly. 

"Jinhye..I'm so sorry.." he's sobbing.

I put my arms around him,softly patting his back. I'm trying to soothe him.

"Don't be sorry. I should be the one to say sorry to you. Thank you for keep searching for me but how you know this place?"

"Vernon is the one told about it.I missed y-"

"Well well who's here? We have a guest and why are you there hugging him,Jinhye?" 

Oh shoot 

"Chanyeol,please go." I said as I released the hug.

"Come here honey." Kihyun said with a smile on his face. That's creepy.

"We need to go,Jinhye." Chanyeol don't want to leave without me but he will get hurt if he doesn't leave now.

Suddenly,Kihyun took out his pistol and says,"Choose Park Chanyeol, die or she will die."

I looked at Chanyeol behind me,I look at his eyes..its says 'believe me'. He went to the front and I'm standing behind him.

"Let her go,Kihyun." 

"You took her away from me. Why should I let her go?!"

"Chanyeol please.." I felt my tears are falling.

"You look what have you done! You make her cry!" Kihyun shouts at Chanyeol.

Kihyun starts to point the pistol towards us.

"Kihyun, put that d-"

I heard the sounds of the pistol shot twice and I don't know what happened because I already shut my eyes since he points it at us. I was so scared.

----

This one is such a long ass chapter. I will update twice next week! Sorry I was late and thank you for waiting and also read this book. <3