You & I

Harry's POV ---

"Do you mind if we sit well we wait, my legs are exhausted from running?" Ari asked.

I just simply smiled and nodded, no words could form in my mouth. She was beautiful, absolutely breath taking. I couldn't form words, all I could do was stare. She probably thinks I'm a complete freak.

She had long brown hair, curly at the end. She had dark skin from the summer sun that had yet to fade. Her eyes were blue, prettier than the ocean. She was probably around 5'8, her long legs extremely thin.

That's when I took notice how thin she really was. It wasn't a healthy thin either. She wore black leggings that showed the giant thigh gap. Her legs were muscular I could tell but they were still too thin. She wore a white tank top and a light blue hooded zip up jacket. Again I could tell she had muscles on her arms but yet they were to small.

Diana curled up into her lap and Ari held her close. Diana, just as thin as Ari. Her features were identical to Ari's but her blonde hair and green eyes differed. She shivered in Arianna's arms, Ari unzipped her jacket and whispered for Diana to put it on.

"So how old are you Harry?" Ari asked breaking the silence that I was to focused on her to do.

"Nineteen but I will be twenty in a couple months." I smiled at her. "How old are you?" I returned the question.

"I...uh just turned nineteen." She stumbled over her words but then smiled up at me.

Her smile was gorgeous, her lips a light pink curling at the end to a smile. Her lips looked soft and warm.

"Really? When's your birthday?" I didn't want our conversation to end, I wanted to get to know her.

She was hesitant to respond, her mouth opened and closed a couple times before she responded. "December sixth, so three days ago."

"Oh, well happy belated birthday!" I smiled widely at her.

"Thank you!" She laughed, her laugh was warming at the sound. It was actually a soothing sound in a way, it was completely real.

"Do you go to university?" I asked, something flashed across her features but she hid it before I could figure it out.

"Umm, actually no. I started last year but things at home got a little out of control. I had to drop out and get a job and a place to stay. Although protecting Diana is my number one job." She smiled down at her little cousin in her arms. "Right Diana? You and I, until the end." Diana giggled in Ariannas arms.

"Where do you work?" I was overly interested in her life, speaking as I just met her.

"It's nowhere near as thrilling as your job but it's closer to what I always wanted to do. I'm a secretary at a physical therapy place down the road from where I live. I also instruct a yoga class there." I could tell that she loved what she did even if it wasn't her number one choice.

"Were you going to university to be a secretary?" I asked slightly confused.

She laughed at my question. "No, I wanted to be a physical therapist. The job has always interested me for some reason, it's my dream job I guess. But I learn a lot every day just by talking to the patients and workers there well I do my secretary business."

"That's great." I smiled down at my feet.

"Ya, I love it. How's your...job?" She asked almost hesitantly. "If that's what you call it." She added with a laugh.

"What would you call it?" I looked back up at her with a smile on my face.

"Well I don't know, I'm not living your life." She raised her eyebrows in a "duh" form causing me to laugh.