They say she's trouble

Hailey's pov---

I woke up early in the morning by the alarm next to my bed signalizing that it was 6:30 am in the morning and it's time for me to get dressed for a new day in my new school. I stretched my short, chubby body and tried to keep my eyes open for around 2 minutes until I actually was out of bed.

I took a shower for ten minutes and got dressed, wearing my usual blue baggy pants and a large red t-shirt with a black jumper on it. My hair was all messed up and I had to comb it five times for it to actually look a bit normal, I had straight black hair till my shoulders and an ovalish face with a dimple on the left when I smiled forcefully.

I wore my black converse and remembered what happened the other night...

Flashback:

"this is why I hate being here! They treat me as a disgusting disease... Why can't you just understand that I'm innocent?!" I said in a really loud voice which was one tone lower than shouting. 

"because you're not, Hailey! If you were innocent you wouldn't be here. Plus, they don't treat you bad at all... They just want to teach you manners. And even if they would, they have every right for it, because you did very horrible things in the past, and not to forget you-" suddenly I realized where she was going to go so I just HAD to stop her from continuing... 

"okey mom, I get it... I'm a horrible disgusting disease..."

Every single day i have an argument about something with my mom, Jessica, which ends up in me just having to give up because she was going to go on and on about me having a relationship with a drug addict and also because I had a porn video on a porn site which I didn't even want to, I was obligated to do it by someone who was threatening to kill me and my parents... Another fact in which my mom would go on about is that I ruined a female dog's life. I used to call her a female dog each time I saw her or even remembered about her... Because for me the word 'bitch' isn't horrible enough for her.

" Hailey, I am sorry, but your behaviour is getting on my last nerve and when you get on my nerves you know that i just ruin your day... So that means you're punished. As they say sweetie, payback's a bitch, but as I say, I'm worse then payback."  

" of course you are..." I said in an angry tone of whisper as she left the room, which I knew she didn't hear. 

Anyway, I just want to forget all about this crap and pretend to have a happy life with a bright smile in school today and tomorrow, and every other day in which i'll be having to study in this school...