The conversation

Hailey's pov---

I can't believe my irritating mom just told me that I'm fat... I mean c'mon, wasn't she supposed to act like a mother?! Don't parents call their children beautiful and if they are fat they would call them normal and probably some would call them healthy? Ugh, and I'm not even fat... Never mind. Anyway, I'm starving and mom wont make anything for me so I'd rather just buy something from school... I asked grandma for some money and she immediately pulled out her red purse and gave me money, I didn't know how much money she gave me because they were in 'Ron' which is Romanian money. But i guess she gave me the money so fast because she wanted the disease out of her big room as fast as possible. Her room was painted in light green with a boring closet, it was very neat and tidy, and very organized which was totally the opposite of mom, because mom was so untidy. Her clothes were everywhere and so was her other junk. The only thing that was tidy was her bed, and I even knew why. The bed was used every day by her and her one day 'boyfriend'. Anyway, back to reality...

When I got the money from granny I went downstairs and saw mom wearing a bitchy dress and no underwear with a bra which was like 3 or 4 sizes bigger... I knew she was obsessed with sleeping with guys but how can she be such a whore when she has a daughter?!

I tried to smile but it faded in a couple of seconds after she said she wanted to talk to me now in the kitchen. So I went to the kitchen and sat on a chair made of wood. She came after me with her heels in her hand so she could wear them there, she sat on another chair the same as mine right in front of me.

" so, here's the deal. I know you are a virgin and you haven't experienced real life before except for that porn thing you posted on that lame site which is very boring I must say, they don't even turn people on... Anyway, probably you did have sex and all that but I'm just assuming you didn't." I was staring at her surprised while she was talking, thinking she is going to have the parental sex talk, which i didnt need because as she thought, I really was a virgin but i was so sure she was going to say that, so I just listened without saying a word. " but now We really need money so I have a guy's number who is willing to pay a lot of money for a chick. So I mentioned your name. He will be having sex with you every day for four times one after another without having more then ten minutes for a break. But he said that if you do it more then four then he will let you have a fifteen minute break and he will also pay more. He is not that old, he is around 30 years and looks really hot. You will also have to do a bl*wj*b every single day after you are done with school and because you are in boarding school, you have to be there back by eight, so from now on, you are not allowed to hang out with friends and all that crap because we need the money. Oh! And I also forgot that if you're lucky, he will take you to a special private studio instead of the bl*wj*b, to video tape you stripping and he will be trying to put you into a porn movie, and he will give us even more money. After the three months contract is over, you will be sleeping with different guys who come from other countries and need someone to please them." I was staring at her with my jaw dropped open and eyes as big as the owls. I was so shocked to what she was saying. She practically told me to either be a slut or some kind of prostitute. I had to stop this, I'm not going to do any of that crap. She should get a job but not make me do all that! I was so pissed to what she said that I just took the water that was standing there and threw it on her dress making her lower private show extremely perfectly while the dress was anyway some kind of transparent white and now it was even more visible and also stuck to it, it showed as if she was wearing transparent plastic stuck to show EVERY part of her body, even her boobs were showing off because as usual the bra was not only loose but also transparent! From where does she even get these clothes anyway? Sex shop limited edition specially made for sluts and whores?!

" how dare you even suggest such a thing?!" I growled. "I'm only fourteen and not only that, I'm no slut like you, ok?! So you better watch what you're talking right now! You treat me as a disgusting disease when actually you're the disgusting disease who wants to get in bed with every guy that you see! Can't you just act Iike-"

she cut me off angrily saying " act?! You want me to act?? No, I'm not gonna act because I'm not a fake person like your father is. We need the money and you can't even help your own mother? What kind of daughter are you?! I thought you were special and different from the rest, but no, you are just those simple boring girls who like to ruin other people's life and post porn videos FOR FREE on boring sites that doesn't even turn you on! Yes, I'm mad about that video you did because you were only thirteen and we didn't even need the money because your father was rich. So if you don't sign the contract for this deal then i'll make sure that I will ruin your life because you won't even be getting any money or clothes or ANYTHING besides food or water!"

I can't believe she said that! I wanted my dad so badly. He cared so much for me, and now because everyone is blaming me for the porn site saying I was the one who wanted it, I am going to make sure to find the people who threatened me and forced me do it. They practically kidnapped me!

"I'm late for school, I need to go. Bye!" I said as softly sounding like a whisper and walked away. I had to avoid the conversation with that whore. So I just took my backpack from near the door and left to school