Chapter 4

Chapter 4

That same night after harry left and I went to bed and my step dad came into my room smelling stink of alcohol. He was going on and on about how my mother doesn’t love him, she never touches him and he can’t even remember when the last time they had sex. I got off my bed walked close to him, looked him in the eye and said ‘I could only imagine why she doesn’t love a low life son a bitch like you.’ He grabbed me by my arm and pushed me on my bed and pinned me down. I tried to get him off me; I screamed my mother’s name knowing she heard my cry but ignored it, trying my best to scream louder and louder but my cry was stifled by his large hands. He tried ripping my pants and was successful as he pulled his pants down I tried to escape his grip but it was useless. As he entered me I screamed crying out for someone to save me, I can’t believe he was doing this to me. The man I taught that had some kind of decency is rapping me. As he pulled out to get in properly I managed to get one foot free and kicked him in his balls.

As he fell to the ground I grabbed my coat and ran out my house, forgetting that so call other I have. I ran and ran until I couldn’t catch my breath, as I stopped I realize I had ran all the way to Harry’s house. I banged on his door until I heard footsteps coming closer to open the door. It was his mother she opened door and looked at me with deep concerned. ‘Your bleeding, what happened to you love? I wasn’t aware that I was bleeding; no one ever told me that would happen when you lose your virginity. She pulled me inside and got me some clean clothes, I told her how I knew harry she was delighted to meet me but couldn’t believe our greeting was under this circumstance.