Chapter 2

Chapter 2       (broken)        

The next day I saw posters of me all over school, saying I’m a loser and that an animal like me shouldn’t even be allowed to be in prom. I ran to the bathroom crying, what I have ever done to deserve this I stay out of everyone’s way but yet they bully me. I came out wiping tears away when Drew pulled me into the chalk room (best known as the kissing room) yelling at me ‘ you little bitch, I told you not to tell anyone now everyone is making fun of me and might I add it’s quite ruining my reputation’ I glared at him speechless. ‘I didn’t tell anybody, only person I told was my mom but she wouldn’t tell anyone at least I think, wait hold up you’re the one who asked me to go to prom with you and now your angry that people found out, what did u think was going to happen the day for prom, no one would notice me and go along there merry way? He stormed out in frustration cursing anyone who came in his way, what did I ever saw in that guy.

The day every high school girl has ever dreamed about had come it was finally prom, although Drew had bailed on me I was still going, why would I pass this up? Got to the prom, of course everyone is staring at me but I managed to not trip over myself and quickly took my seat. The night was a drag for me no to talk to, no one to dance with until this guy who I have never seen in my life pulled me to the dance floor just as a slow song came on. Boy he was dreamy he was tall with curly brown hair, red lips and eyes of a goddess. We danced to my heart will go on (Titanic) I felt so good, it felt like all my worries where gone. As the song was at its end he slowly bowed his head down and gave me a peck on my lips, it took my breath away, he was like an angel. At the end of the night I had my first and second kiss, over all this going on I didn’t even asked him what his name was.

At midnight I was home tucked in bed, when I saw a text message from some guy named harry, saying that had a really good time tonight and he enjoyed our little kiss. How the hell did he get my number I had no friends, I was too excited to even dwell on that, I went to sleep with a big smile on my face. The next morning I saw a grey range rover parked in front my house with some guy coming out of it with Starbucks and pizza, who the hell eats those things so early in the morning. My mom came in the kitchen with a big smile on her face, mouthing omg he’s such a cutie and there he was harry ‘freaking’ styles walking towards me with this big stupid grin on his perfect face. As he sat down next to me I stared at him while asking, ‘are you stalking me? Cause although your cute that’s really creepy’ he giggled showing his perfectly white teeth, ‘no I’m not stalking you Katherine, I used to live in this neighborhood when I was younger, we used to make mud pies when we were little until I moved. Mom made us breakfast and rushed out to work early to give us privacy, I gave him a tour while he slurped his coffee drink, showing him all the embarrassing moments of my life. The best part about meeting harry is that I felt like he wasn’t judging me all the time and he accepted me for who I am. At the end of the tour he had to leave apparently he boxes for a living and he’s training for some big match coming up, I got a quick peck on my cheek and he left.