Chapter 5

CHAPTER 5

I felt someone sit next to me, when I opened my eyes I realized that I had slept in Harry’s bed. He was looking down at me with fear and confusion in his eyes. As I try to sit up I felt a sharp pain in my vagina it was swollen and blistered beyond compare. I propped up next to him and looked him straight in his eyes I couldn’t contain my tears. I explained to him what happened last night and why I ran to his house in the middle of the night. I have never seen him so angry in my life, I was scared what might happen if he and my step dad got into a fight, that basted was strong when he’s sober. I had to talk harry out of going over there and kicking his ass. ‘ I can’t believe he did that he did that to you, that low life son a bitch, I just wanna go over there and rip his heart out’ he said as he fought back tears. ‘Look Harry its fine tomorrow I’ll go over to the police station and make a report they will take it from there.’ ‘What are you talking about Kate, don’t you know by now they don’t do anything they are useless’ he screamed at me at the top of his voice. ‘Why are you yelling at me? I didn’t say anything wrong’ as tears ran down my face he managed to wipe most of them away. ‘Come here babe I’m sorry I can’t help it, I just hate it when people take advantage of someone smaller then themselves.’

We went downstairs for breakfast; I saw a table full of pancakes, eggs, bacon and sausage. As I walked closer into the kitchen I saw to large men, they were police officers. ‘I can’t believe you! I told that I would go tomorrow but you insisted,’ ‘Kate you have to understand how delicate this situation is.’ ‘As if I didn’t know harry I was the one who got rapped not you!’ I must have screamed it at the top of my voice because everyone turned and at looked at me. I gave the police officer my statement he promised me that he would try his best to give me the justice that I deserved.