SARCASM

dont we sometimes feel very useless? i mean everything in the world just seems wrong and all we want to do is get rid of this life? but we never ask ourselves do WE DESERVE THIS feeling? . All it takes to live is to breathe. Every accomplishment begins with the decision to try.

sarcasm? well all of you who dont know me should know that i am 10% music lyrics and 90% sarcasm. sarcasm is like my drug without which i am nothing. whether you believe it or not i am very good at it and it has helped me in many ways. In the world where we are just a spec of dust it has given me reasons and hopes of being a gradient. 

in this lonely and sorrow free world there lived a girl who always thought that will she destroy something perfect to make it beautiful? She spent most of her day in front of the mirror. Mirror no more reflected her true reflection but reflected her desire to look beautiful. She was a living tragedy where she had no clue what she was doing to her one own self. She use to be a fun loving girl who was very talented in playing piano but pft no one cares about piano everyone cares about looks. The world has moved on from the stage of necessity to the stage of freedom. 

she sat alone in the darkest of hours with her diary and pen scribbling her deepest thoughts and smiling. Yes she was scary but the best of people are.  Her sister came rushing in, asking her to come down for dinner. She closed her eyes and replied to her sister with a serious as well as sarcastic note"if id get a firm grip of reality id choke it but then if only closed minds came with close mouths it would have been possible" :). Her sister stood there with a weird expression trying to make out what exactly her sister meant but then her sarcasm was beyond her understanding.