Something To Live For

First off S/O to @MariaAlexande sorry if i spelled that wrong, But She Liked every chapter. Thanks  Anyway heres yall Chapter

--------------------------------------

_Shania_

"Hey Baby, How you feeling?" My mom asked as Marissa was holding King. Bryant & Jacob went to get food, & Denice was  absurving Marissa Holding King.

"Im doing good, in a little pain, but good" i replied rolling over onto my back.

Just then Bryant & Jacob walked in, With Malia & Christian. Christian immidiately walked over to Marissa & grabbed King. I laughed lightly.

"Hey Shug, how you feeling?" Malia asked.

"Im good Lia, Just Hungry" i replied emphasizing Hungry.

Bryant turned around & laughed. He handed me my food & i ate. After that Christian handed me King & i breast fed him. That shit hurt like hell, but the doctors recommended it, so I guess.

It was around 3pm & My mom & Everyone left, It was just Me Bry & King. I was so Ready to get out this hospital. I put King in his Bed & rolled over then drifted off to sleep.

_Bryant_

Nia & King get to leave today, So were in the Room getting all our stuff together, I put all our bags in the car & headed back inside to get Shania, but before i coukd someone tapped me. I turned around slowly & Regreted it.

"What man? Why you always bothering me? Ever since i been down with shania yo ass always up on me. Fuck? Quit talking to me aight?" i said pisses off.

"Nigga i dont want you! Im just here to inform you tht you have another baby on the way boo" Camilla said rubbing her belly.

I just stood there in shock. I couldnt even say anything. I blacked out, then Realized Camilla was gone.... Damn bruh i fucked up for real. Imma just keep it to myself for a while, that baby might not even be mines. I sighed before headibg back into the hospital.

_Camilla_

Great! Got his ass right where i want him. Yeah im not really pregnant, but i know he having second thoughts caise we did have sex not to long ago. He was drunk though & i used that as my advantage. Im a slick mothafucka! As soon as Shania finds out Then my plan for Bryant will go as planed.

_Shania_

I was waiting for Bryant to come back, i know it dont take that long to put bags into a car. I was playijg with king when he finally walked in.

"Took you long enough"

"My bad baby, i was talking to one of the nurses, & filling out your release forms."

"Mhm, well lets go."

_Bryant_

I tunred the lights off, then pushed Shania out to the car. She got in the back with King & i pulled off. When we got home she went to go take a shower while i watched King. I love Lil man So much already. He looks just like my sexy ass.

I fed him some of Shanias breast milk, then rocked him to sleep. The only thing i could keep thinking about was what Camilla said. Then ir crossed my mind. I fucked her 4 months ago. I know i feel bad because ot was when Shania was pregnant. I dont even really remember what all happend. I think a nigga was drunk, but today when she came up to me her stomach didnt even have a lump in it.. Tf? I needa to go clear my head.

Shania just got out the shower. I fixed her a plate of food, then waited for her to go to sleep. When she finally did, i got my keys, phone & headed over to Christians.