Start

"Morning,mom.Oneul uri bohae?"ask Yuju.
"Its your school day right,honey so what about party?Ottae"said Mrs.Choi.Yuju just give a small smile.Not in the mood for party.
"Its okay mom.I dont really want a new friend now.So can you send me to school."ask Yuju while biting her toast.
Mrs.Choi look at Yuju with awkward smile.Yuju sigh."You can't right?Its okay.I will ask driver to send me."said Yuju with a blank face.Lately,her parents been busy until dont know the time to back home."Bye honey"Mrs.Choi kiss Yuju cheek and send her out.

***At School*****
"Hey guys.What up?"said Yuju and sit on her chair.Her appereance that always beautiful with blonde waves hair and her smile always make all men heart melt.But who knows?She the top fighter in school.Bully is one of her hobbies.Using her family rich background and knowing many martial arts giving advantages to her.
She have two bestfriend,Suzy and Hyuna.The two of them also have a good family background.They had been friend from they still kid and they love doing this 'activities' together.Even that,Yuju still managed to take a first place even in class or in form.She also good in sport and have a nice body.So people always call her as 'Perfect Girl'.So,teacher don't really believe of the rumoured out said Yuju is a top fighter of M school.Actually,they just teased people not really bullied until they become crazy or other thing.
"So,why it looks like bad news here."said Yuju to Suzy and Hyuna.Hyuna sigh.She hold Suzy and Yuju hand."I have to move out from this city tomorrow guys.My Father get a new project"said Hyuna with sad face."What!!!"shout Yuju and Hyuna.Everyone eyes stick to them.
"Bwo??Chugo Shipnya.."shout Suzy to the class.Yuju smirks and wave her hands to give signal to other so they will continue what they do.
"Waeyo...Teonajima"said Yuju and hug Hyuna."Eottokhae..."said Hyuna and hug two of them.They never separated really far.Knowing one of them need to move,make it really hard to them.
"This night..Lets go out"said Suzy."Where?"said Yuju while move her chair forward when she see their teacher come in."Karaoke"said Hyuna.Yuju just give a smirks.
They study and give full attention as always.Finall,their homeroom teacher step in to end the day today."So...Im going to give your report for the month test last week"said Mr.Kim.The one who always give support to this class.Everyone sigh.Does not really want to hear their result.
"As always,first place is our Yuju."said Mr.Kim.Everyone give an applause.There a few boy whistle and cheer.Yuju get 99.9% for her marks.She smile to Mr.Kim before back to her seat.She give high-five to Suzy and Hyuna.
"Another thing,tomorrow our Hyuna going to move out of the city."said Mr.Kim.He smile to Hyuna.Suzy that seat beside Hyuna,hug her."I hope you can find new friend and study well.Never forget us here."Hyuna smile,stand up and wave her hands like model.Yuju just laugh.
***School End***
"Yahh...Hani..Come here"said Hyuna.She called Hani who just step out from class.Hani is a girl With a round glass but cute face.Character??Like mannequin,keep silent and dont talk too much."Here she come..Our bank."said Suzy and hug Hani shoulder.She look scared and down.Yuju smirks..."Lets goo"
That night,they spent 5 hours at karaoke place and all the bill paid by Hani.The next morning,Suzy and Yuju help Hyuna and her family move the things since its school day off.They just spent time taking selfies before said goodbye to each other.It really hard but life need to move on.They continue the day really well and everything just going smooth.