Hurt

Yuju run to the bathroom after feeling something at her throat.She start to throw out a blood.Yuju shock."What is this?"said Yuju.She feel her chest really hurt.She eat a painkiller before make her way to medical centre.
  Yuju step out from the room.She let out a sigh.She touch her chest."Everything going to be fine"said Yuju.She walk out but suddenly a car almost hit her make her fall on floor.She feel shock but manage to avoid it.Lately,everything keep went wrong.
  Today is 49th day of Hani funeral so Jungkook and the other assemble at Hani house including Suzy.They help with a funeral."Yah Jungkook ah.Where is Eunbi?"ask Suga.Jungkook sigh."I dont know.She keep missing and dont say anything"said Jungkook.They sit at the table waiting for people.
  "How about Yuju?''ask Eunha to Suzy.Suzy sigh."I feel guilty to her but since that time,i never met her again"said Suzy.Jungkook just look around.He tries to hide his worried feeling but that action make Jimin,Suga,Suzy,Umji and Eunha lok at him."You love her right?"ask Umji make jungkook shook."I just dont know what to do"said Jungkook.
  "Excuse me.Can i meet Hani family?Im from Busan police station"ask Detective Cha.All of them assemble at the living room including jungkook and the other.
  "Actually,im going to talk about Hani case.We already know who the murder..But"said Detective Cha."Then,what are we waiting for?"ask Hani mom.She look panic.Mr.Cha rub his neck."We cant find the proof that he is the one who do it.The only witness is missing.I dont know how to call her"said Mr.Cha.
  "Her?"ask Suga.Mr.Cha nod his head."It is the girl that come at the funeral last time.I think her name is Choi Yuju"said Mr.Cha after thinking so hard.Jungkook and the other eyes widen.They look at each other."Actually we need to protect her because maybe something will happen so if you find her.Please tell me.This is my card"said Mr.Cha before call a permission to leave.
   Jungkook and Jimin walk out from the room follow by the other.All of them in their own mind."Yuju?"All of them pull up their head after hear Umji voice.Stand in front of them Yuju in black mini dress staring at them with unreaction face.Yuju just walk past them and give a bow to Hani.She just stand without care about Jungkook and the other that keep looking at her.
  Yuju give her last bow and walk out of the room."Yuju-ssi.."ask some woman.Yuju look at her and give a bow."Yes..."said Yuju."im Hani mother..Can i talk with you?"Yuju look questioned and follow Hani mother to dining room."Let eat while having a talk.Jungkook ah you can take your friend to eat too"said Hani mother to Jungkook who just stand staring at Yuju.Yuju hair a little short maybe she cut it make she look a little cute.
  Yuju just eat the food while waiting for Hani mother.She does not even look at Jimin,Jungkook,Suga,Suzy,Umji and Eunha that look at her for about a few minute."Yuju-ah"said Suzy.Broke the silent.Yuju look at Suzy with blank face.Suzy sigh."Im sorry"said Suzy.They wait for Yuju answer but she just continue eating.
   "I heard you are the one who witness my Hani case.I really hope you can help to find the murder."said Hani mother and hug Yuju.Yuju just smile and walk away.
  ..Eunbi PoV...
  I think that girl is Yuju.what she doing at this hospital.Did she hurt.
I follow her but lost her way because she missing.
  Its been a month.I have a heart disease and just wait a time to die if i cant have a heart donor.I still dont say anything to jungkook and day by day.I feel sorry to Yuju.
  *********
  Yuju walk home after a while.She dont know what to do since she does not have anyone at home now.
"when this thing will end.I hope it will end before i go somewhere forever"said Yuju alone staring at her picture with Suzy and Hyuna.