Loving you

23 May 2016
Today,many things happen.I move to the new school and see my crush.Hahaha..i thought him my crush but i think he thinks me more to enemy.Hmm..Yuju..Stop dreaming...You kill people.Hope tomorroe going to be more fun
  23 Jun 2016
  Today,I know that i have a stomach cancer.I cant thinks of everything.I just hope i can turn back the time.Jungkook is really mean.He said im disgusting.Did really i?Suzy also leave me alone.I really want to tell her.Im hurt but i dont think its a good idea.
27 August 2016
Today..I choose my destiny.Mayne its going to be the last time i write this.If they read it.I just want to say.
  Suzy you are always my number 1 friend.Dont worry.Im already forgive you for what happen and i hope you also forgive me fo leaving you alone.
  Jungkook...Yah..Why you make me fall in love with you but you being mean to me.You really bad boy.I hope you will be happy.Sorry for my feelings to you I hope you will just forget about it.Im okay actually.Thank for give an experience about love.Haha...Love you forever.
  Jungkook tears drop one by one while reading Yuju diary give by Suzy just now.1 years flow really fast but the pain still not go.Yuju leave them after the accident and Yuju gives her heart to Eunbi.
Yuju parents surrender at the police station after Yuju funeral.They feel guilty and they foing to receive a punishment together with Kwon.Suzy going to study abroad with Eunha and Umji while Jungkook,jImin and Suga just in Korea.They going to become the next generation for their parents.
  "You know..I miss her so much"said Jungkook while giving back the diary to Suzy.Suzy just smile."Not only you".
Flashback
"Okay..Today we have special live performance from our student"said the The school Dj through their radio.Everyone give a full attention to their radio speaker.

They assemble at one restaurant before Suzy,Umji and Eunha flight abroad tomorrow.They talk about many things including Yuju.
"Hey..."everyonelook at that direction.Its Eunbi.They look at each other and become speechless."I m just here to say sorry.I just going to be here for awhile.I will move to another place.Emmm...Jungkook..This is for you"said Eunbi and give a white box to Jungkook.
Jungkook push it slowly.Eunbi smile."Its the last gift for you from Yuju.She told me to give it to you but you know i just awake from coma.Take it."said Eunbi and walk away.Jungkook open the box.Ita a white hoodie,an mp3 and a small card.
   In this Mp3 all of this is my favourite song.You can hear it.But its okay.Dont be sad.Find a new girl.Hope i dont see you again because i afraid im going to fall with you.You know what..The greatest pain in love is when you love someone that you will never have.
                                        -Yuju-
  Jungkook smile with a teary eyes.He hold his tears with all his might.'I m sorry for taking time to say this.I LoVe you.Always Loving you'

         THE END
*********-
Thank you for your time to read.