Bad Dream

***Field Trip***       
    "Yahhh..Yuju-ah..Lets take a picture"said Suzy.The view is really beautiful.Yuju just play around the beach.She look very happy.Suddenly her phone rings."Hani???"Yuju answer the call from Hani.Its feel kinda weird because Hani always communicate with Hyuna or Suzy..not Yuju.
   "Yeobuseyo..Hani-ah..Wae???"ask Yuju innocently."Help me"said Hani slow like whisper."Yahh...wae..what are you doing?"ask Yuju.She runs far from beach because the sound of wave make Yuju can't hear Hani voice.
  "Help me Yuju-ah..Please"said Hani with crying voice.Yuju feel annoyed."Yahhh....Dont make a joke..It not funny at all"said Yuju.She runs to Suzy who just sit under the tree.Suzy makes a face ask why.Yuju pull Suzy hand and they walk inside the building after Hani give a location."Said where are you.I help you.Hurry"Yuju turn serious.She push a loudspeaker button after seeing Suzy blank face.
   They can hear clearly.Hani cried while beg to someone.After a few seconds,Hani screams like she being hit.Yuju shock and look at Suzy.Suzy also the same.Their eyes become big."Hani-ahhhh....Yah...what happen?"shout Suzy.They run towards the toilet upstairs after hear something at that place.They slow their steps when they almost arrive at the front door of toilet.
   Yuju looks at Suzy when they hear Hani cried voice.Yuju sneak in the toilet and see Hani face in blood and standing in front of her is a man.Fron the body figure,its look like middle 30 years old.They cant see his face because they stand behind of that man.Yuju give a signal to Suzy to call someone here.Suzy look worried to live Yuju alone but seeing Yuju nod her head,Suzy run really fast to call someone for help.
  Yuju hold her breath to avoid making noise since this place really quiet.She pulled out a small knife from her backpack.She bring it if there an emergency and actually it just fruit knife.Yuju can hear that man voice say something to Hani and make Hani beg like crazy.Yuju look at them apart from the toilet wall and see that man tried to hit Hani with fire extinguisher.Yuju shock.Suddenly,Yuju phone rings make the man stop and look around.Yuju leave her phone and run in one of the toilet room.
   That man walks slowly make Yuju nervous.He found the phone and look around.He look at Hani."its yours??"ask him.Hani look scared and her eyes saw Yuju.Yuju tell Hani to nod her head.Hani nod hurriedly with tears doesnt stop falling.That man throw the phone and back to Hani.He hold Hani cheek and laugh like crazy people.
   Yuju feels scared."Suzy-ahhh"whisper Yuju alone.From body size,even when Yuju used her black belt taekwondo can't even fight him.
    Yuju almost swear.Shs tied her hair up.When she sees that man make a move,she runs and kick him with all her might.That man fall but he pull Yuju collar and kick her.They fight to each other.That man punch Yuju face make she lose control and hit her head at the wall.Yuju feel pain and try hard to stand up when she see thag man pick up the fire extinguisher and walk to Hani.That time Yuju saw Hani smile at her and mumbling thank you.
    Yuju stand up with her last energt and stab that man at the stomach.He groan and push Yuju away.He hits Hani in front of Yuju eyes."Nooooooo"shout Yuju and tears start to flow.Yuju crawl to Hani that already unconcious and cover with blood.That man runs when hear loud voice from outside.Yuju pull Hani head and put in on her lap.She hug Hani and beg her to wake up.Yuju cried like crazy people.Suzy who just arrived with teacher and police also shock.She pull Yuju and hug her.A few second,Yuju pass out after losing many blood.