Revelation

/ˌrevəˈlāSH(ə)n/ (noun): a surprising and previously unknown fact, especially one that is made known in a dramatic way.

Cold

dark

lonely

How long will I be kept here

he says he loves me

but there is always a crazed look in his eyes

...

help

someone

...

Panting heavily, you woke up in a cold sweat and rubbed your bleary eyes. Tiredly, you slumped over in your cocoon of blankets, and eyed the alarm clock with detest.

6:00

You were up way earlier than you needed to be, but you took advantage of the situation, and begun to get ready for school. Last night was when you had gone to visit Mamouru in the hospital, and received the strange note from him. Thinking deeply about the note, you slipped on your uniform and began to brush out your hair.

Yelling goodbye to your parents, you headed out the door, still deep in though, until yelling pulled you back to reality. Someone suddenly hugged you from behind, making you drop your school bag. You lightly yelped and turned around only to be greeted by (B/F) and their and Yuuki's laughter.

Sighing angrily, you fixed your uniform, and picked up your bag.

"Hey! What the hell was that for!?" You yelled at (B/F), as her surprise hug scared you.

"Aw come on (Y/N), I just wanted to show you a little love." She laughed as put her arm around you and made a kissy face.

"Well you're gonna have to do better than that 'playboy,'" you teased as you playfully pushed (B/F) away.  The three of you began to talk as you made your way to school. Even though you were with your friends your mind wandered back to the note and Mamouru's weird behavior last night.

"Hey! Earth to (Y/N)! You spaced out there. Are you okay?" Questioned Yuuki with a worried look on his face.

"Oh yea, I'm fine. Just a lot has been happening recently." You admitted shyly. Part of you wanted to spill everything about Gasai-Senpai's weird behavior, Mamouru-San not wanting to speak with you.  Yet, you also though that Yuuki, and (B/F) would tell you that you were going crazy.

"Oh yea! Did you hear about Mamouru?!" (B/F) exclaimed suddenly. You shook your head, curious, and wondering if he got discharged from the hospital.

"Oh wow, I thought you might of known already. Anyway, turns out that yesterday Mamouru had a huge freak out in the hospital yesterday, thrashing and all. He even attacked Gasai-Senpai!Apparently it took a while for the nurses to calm him down. Heard it all from one of the nurses my mom works with." (B/F) raved, her usual glint in her eye when she gossiped. However, your blood ran cold when you heard about this. Why did Mamouru freak out? And why was Gasai-Senpai visiting him? As far as you knew, The two weren't enemies, yet they weren't friends either.